Livingston v Hearts

Hardie unlucky, hit the post with a cracking effort, playing for Livingston will hopefully toughen him up.

Hardie was unlucky with that one of the post. His movement off the ball is actually really good at times.

The kid clearly needs a proper run at this age. He's not going to get it here but he looks a more than capable Premiership level striker.

A full season fit and he'd have 15-20 goals for a decent team no problems.

Nick Walsh making a tit of himself

Shows the keeper a yellow card and then red card thinking he had already booked him which he hadn't

That's half the problem with the refs in Scotland. They don't think decisions through and are always dying to pull a card out, especially the red one.

Nick Walsh making a tit of himself

Shows the keeper a yellow card and then red card thinking he had already booked him which he hadn't

I just turned it on, saw it was him reffing and looked to see how many cards he'd shown, only 2.

In the 2 minutes I've been watching, 2 yellows and 2 reds(1 revoked)

Hardie was unlucky with that one of the post. His movement off the ball is actually really good at times.

The kid clearly needs a proper run at this age. He's not going to get it here but he looks a more than capable Premiership level striker.

A full season fit and he'd have 15-20 goals for a decent team no problems.

He would be a good option for us but he needs games. I really like the look of him and have done for a year now playing for livi.

That's half the problem with the refs in Scotland. They don't think decisions through and are always dying to pull a card out, especially the red one.
I just turned it on, saw it was him reffing and looked to see how many cards he'd shown, only 2.

In the 2 minutes I've been watching, 2 yellows and 2 reds(1 revoked)

That is the problem with fast tracking them

What should be expected from Levein now - will he appeal on the grounds of 'referee', 'pitch' or 'stupidity'

Now 4 - 0

Back