• Sakala

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Defoe

Votes: 11 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Livi on a plastic pitch tend to be difficult for us over the years. We must take our chances to ensure all 3 points. A clean sheet would tell us Gio’s magic is working. No injuries or sending offs for us would seal a good afternoon’s 3 pts.

2-0, another double from Alfie.

Snowing up at Oxgangs, but there wasn’t too much lying when I left.

Fair bit of snow overnight in Livingston. Hopefully they covered the pitch or it will probably we race against time to get it cleared

Roads looks fine and it is barely snowing just now

Let's continue from where we left off on Thursday. Good performance, no injuries on that Pish awful pitch or from their Hammer throwers and booking free will do nicely thank you.
Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livi is just a place where we need to go and grind a result out. The pitch is a leveller for them no doubt but they will have 10 men behind the ball all game. It will be first test of Gio setting up a team to break a team like that down. It will be a long day but confident we will get the win.

Hopefully the pitch holds up with the snow as well.

That livi pitch is a nightmare as it is. Throw in freezing and snow, different type of game today (if pitch holds up - which is mental as its an all weather pitch)

Really hoping that Thursday night has got the juices flowing and we see a team today who fight and dominate.

I know it’s only Aberdeen but 3 points for us will put a bit of pressure on them.

Don’t know why but have a feeling we’re dropping today.

McGregor
Tav bassey goldson Borna
Lundstrum kamara
Patterson aribo Kent
Morelos

1-1

Early start on a Sunday, coming off a Thursday European night, a terrible pitch and with us having been in poor form for much of the season. It’s easy to be worried. But, as always on these crappy plastic pitches, it is mostly about attitude and tempo. If we come out with the right attitude and play with tempo I would back us against anyone, home or away. I actually feel more confident that we will play with tempo after seeing us on Thursday night. I would be surprised if we come out and just go through the motions in Gio’s second game. I think we’ll be fine today, albeit I don’t expect it to be a great watch - in fact I don’t think I have ever seen a good game on a plastic pitch.

Hopefully take the opportunity to give Davis a rest.

Get Lundstrum in to protect the back four and maybe give Bacuna a run out to give us a goal threat from midfield.

Always chuckle at the first 6 pages before kick off.

1-0 will do.

Take 3 points.

Win is all the matters.

Kind of goes without saying. :D

"Just win" is always my favourite. One of these days I want a player to come on the thread and reply "cheers mate we never thought of that".

Early start on a Sunday, coming off a Thursday European night, a terrible pitch and with us having been in poor form for much of the season. It’s easy to be worried. But, as always on these crappy plastic pitches, it is mostly about attitude and tempo. If we come out with the right attitude and play with tempo I would back us against anyone, home or away. I actually feel more confident that we will play with tempo after seeing us on Thursday night. I would be surprised if we come out and just go through the motions in Gio’s second game. I think we’ll be fine today, albeit I don’t expect it to be a great watch - in fact I don’t think I have ever seen a good game on a plastic pitch.

The only one I remember was as Rugby Park Ald.

Didn’t we win 3,1 ? Morelos hat trick, Tav with all of the assists ? Quite early Gerrard.

Morelos hat-trick but more infamous for the game that finished Jamie Murphy’s Rangers career

Had a fourth over the line too rules iirc

Think we win 3 - 0 today, the little tweaks Gio has done already (ie row z the fucking thing if you have to, just don’t concede a stupid goal) and the clean sheet on Thursday will restore confidence at the back.

Alfie fgs, aribo and barasic from a free kick

Don’t know why but have a feeling we’re dropping today.
Here yae go son, slip these on.

200.gif

Pitch just been shown on sky sports, currently being cleared but a bit of work still to do, tyre tracks all over it, great advert for Scottish football.

Back