• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
nGC4lxu.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

I'm going to say Gio goes with 433......

One holding midfielder....

Mcgregor

Tav
Barisic
Goldson
Bassey

Davis
Bacuna
Hagi

Aribo
Kent
Morelos

Boom 5-0 victory to the Gers

Goals from

Morelos Hat trick
Bacuna
Hagi

This will probably be completely wrong but it's what I'd be happy with B-D. Aside 5-0 I'll take 1-0 :))

Interesting to see how Gio will line us up.

On the one hand, it's unlikely we will line up as we normally would for a league encounter but on the other, I'm not sure how significantly we can change things in a day or so.

Tomorrow feels like a really good opportunity for Bacuns to get involved.

Early flight from Heathrow to Edinburgh after trains buggered my plans today. Fingers crossed no delays

Such a huge game .. difficult place to go, crap pitch

If we turn up.. The future is bright, if we don't. Pressure on going into a tough run of games

I'm going to say Gio goes with 433......

One holding midfielder....

Mcgregor

Tav
Barisic
Goldson
Bassey

Davis
Bacuna
Hagi

Aribo
Kent
Morelos

Boom 5-0 victory to the Gers

Goals from

Morelos Hat trick
Bacuna
Hagi

This will probably be completely wrong but it's what I'd be happy with B-D. Aside 5-0 I'll take 1-0 :))

Haha.. admire the optimism

Can’t see many changes from Thursday’s team.

2-0 job done with no injures or suspensions.

Snowing in Bathgate, about 5 miles from the Spaghettihad. Hopefully their 'all-weather' surface is playable by lunchtime.

Under Gerrard I would be waiting anxiously, wondering what Rangers side would turn up - an early kick off, lethargic start to match, a turgid 90 minutes of football making it difficult for ourselves.

I expect to see a more lively approach, a quick start. More focussed, better organised and up for it.

Take our chances, walk off with another clean sheet. No injuries. No suspension and most importantly - three points!

Buzzing…

Really excited to see how Gio and his team plan for Livi and that pitch.

I'm feeling confident though and a straightforward 2 nil win for the Gers.

A back on form Alfie to score with Aribo also putting on his shooting boots this time to score the other.

WATP

is there any chance of the game being off?
Unless it is dramatically different in Livingston than Edinburgh, no. In Edinburgh there is a light dusting of snow - a few millimetres, no more than that. If the same is lying on the pitch at Livi then I reckon I could brush it off myself in about 20 minutes…..! I am sure there will be a few doom merchants along shortly however!

Unless it is dramatically different in Livingston than Edinburgh, no. In Edinburgh there is a light dusting of snow - a few millimetres, no more than that. If the same is lying on the pitch at Livi then I reckon I could brush it off myself in about 20 minutes…..! I am sure there will be a few doom merchants along shortly however!
bit deeper in fife the now, hopefully the weathers like you say in Livi!

This is a tough game. Livi away is unlike any other game in this league, and I hope someone has told the manager that.

Scrappy 1-0 win would be absolutely fine with me.

Back