Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Jimmy Jazz

No excuses. We know how bad the pitch is and we know how this mob are going to play. Combat it and get the job done.

Kowloon72

0-1

A stinking performance with Worral making multiple errors and getting booed before scoring a deflected winner in injury time.

simply_the_best

I hadn't been to an away game, outwith the piggery and Hampden in over 20 years before Wednesday night, today will be my 2nd in less than a week :))

The television certainly doesn't do the plastic pitch any justice, it was far worse than I thought and by all accounts todays pitch is worse.

Mon The Gers.

dh1963

I hadn't been to an away game, outwith the piggery and Hampden in over 20 years before Wednesday night, today will be my 2nd in less than a week :))

The television certainly doesn't do the plastic pitch any justice, it was far worse than I thought and by all accounts todays pitch is worse.

Mon The Gers.
If we don't win today, can I respectfully ask you give away games a bodyswerve again? :cool:

Greebo

Can't see anything other than a tough game and wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a draw.
Hope I'm wrong and we hammer them.
Just don't know how the players will react after Wednesday.
Their last five games have been DDLLL

Anything other than a win is totally unacceptable.

The Lone Sniper

This has danger written all over it.

The Gaffer appears to have recognized his error and has reverted to the trusted shape and personnel.

M@x

Quite like this kick off time compared to half 12 on a Sunday. Few beers in the club then bus through at half 2.

Mon the bears. 0-3

imvaison

Important game for us.
Hope the players don’t dwell on the mid-week result and pick up nervousness from the supporters. Early goal for us would be welcome.

WATP_74

I know must-win is almost a cliche on here, but it feels like our whole season is resting on today's 90 minutes.
I've detected a subtle shift of opinion on Gerrard, on Follow Follow, since the Killie defeat.
Some of his team selections are now being seriously questioned and anything other than a win today will ramp-up the pressure on him.
Here's hoping for a convincing victory.

thetoptier

this is a critical match, they play their game in hand in midweek we can't allow the gap to go any larger than 6 points

after that strangely enough we play before them in 5 of the next 6 matches , a real to chance to pressure on them

He’s gonna stick with Defoe and Morelos up top but I’d play just one. Go back to 4-3-3 and play Morelos. Have Defoe come on and can play a different team against Cowdenbeath. A lot of games coming up

KensingtonBlue

We need to ditch the two up front nonsense. It doesn’t work.

Either play Morelos wide or don’t start Defoe. We can’t surrender the midfield or it will be a long afternoon.

BajanBear

Livingston have only conceded 5 goals in 11 home games this season. As a comparison, we've conceded 6, the Sheep 13, Hearts 8 and the beasts 4.

Any type of win will be difficult today. Reckon we'll need to score at least 2 to get all the points.

dt17

A mate of mine.....
McGregor
Tav Worrall Katic Barisic
Jack McCrorie Arfield
Candeias Morelos Kent

Starting lineup.

applebear1976

while I have no axe to grind with Worrall, I am beginning to wonder if the agreement with Forest is that he plays if he is fit...

Souness86

Official Ticketer
while I have no axe to grind with Worrall, I am beginning to wonder if the agreement with Forest is that he plays if he is fit...
I think he needs to play today really. MacAuley is 39 and probably cant play every game. Especially two back to back on plastic.

And Goldson is injured

chuckey

Only 3 points will do today, it’s going to be tough but let’s get right behind the team today and roar them on. Gerrard may make strange selection team wise and tactics but this is his 1st manager job, he’s got us within 3 points off the scum after the break and took us to europa group stage we couldn’t even have dreamed of this the end of last season so let’s back him and the team they deserve our support and I’m sure come end of the season we’ll be happy looking back on it:)) 2-0 Rangers Morelos x 2