Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Will not be a pretty game of football on that park we need team to show the fight and passion required for a title challenge and escape that shitehole with 3 points

When the alternative is McAuley, it's absolutely the right call and 100% the team I'd have picked.

We'll win with that team.
So you would rather play worrall than mccauley? Worrall had a nightmare on wednesday and the last time we played against livingston on these type of pitches and katic had a nightmare on the same surface at hamilton.

So you would rather play worrall than mccauley? Worrall had a nightmare on wednesday and the last time we played against livingston on these type of pitches and katic had a nightmare on the same surface at hamilton.
Yes. 39 year old McAuley is, imo, completely past it for the level we need, but even if good enough at his age, he certainly isn't going to be playing 180 minutes in 4 days on plastic pitches. No chance.

I don't trust Worrall at all either but with Goldson out it's a case of needs must.

It's quite simple, we must win the game today.

Worrall and Katic together give me the fear and i dont understand why we're playing two holding midfielders.

Livi have fell away though so we should be winning this game.

We need a win today after the poor result midweek.
No excuses today.
Hardie can't play plus Menga and Miller are out so we need to use this to our advantage.
3-0. Let's go.

If we've reverted back to our usual line up and formation straight away it makes Wednesday's experiment look even more crazy.

I do think we're a better team with McCrorie in the middle though, he gives us a presence and energy in the middle and Jack plays better alongside him too.

Buffalo has got to be the focal point. Plain and simple. Defoe can come in and play off him, not the other way around.

I’m nihilistically looking at a shit, frustrating draw, with us taking the lead and Livi equalising with their only shot on target before half time. Hope I’m wrong and we’ll see a win though.

If we're serious about the title today we need to win by a few before the goal difference effectively becomes an extra point for them.

Edit:We'll soon see if Worrall is considered undroppable.

Just hope to fck we win ,really don't need the pain today,got my usual bet on Morelos anytime and 3/1 18/1

Just fuckin win doesn’t matter how.

This...but it would be nice to see the players put in a proper commanding performance after Wednesday and give us a relaxing, enjoyable afternoon. Livingston (& our own short-comings) won't make it that easy though.

Back