Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Cooper_11

Official Ticketer
I predicted 3-0 on the pre match thread and I’m sticking with that.

We’re completely dominant and Gerrard has so far called it 100% right to go with same midfield and front 3 that hammered the tinkers.

Also Katic and Worrall handling the Livi tactics effortlessly so far.

Once the second goes in for us to make it 2-0 we’ll all settle down.

I just think there is some amount of negativity on match threads. It’s almost as if some are willing us to fail rather than support us. That’s not a dig at you btw
Good post @Arminius. Very positive and you’ve called the score correct mate !!

dudzo

Official Ticketer
So much better. No sweating in the last 25 trying to get a result at a away game.

welshbear80

Chuffed to see Katic back in today. Thought he was exceptional. Will do his confidence wonders.

Good result and professional performance on a horrid pitch.

FourMenHadADream

Pleased to see McCrorie back, I think he brings controlled aggression and much needed physicality to the midfield and sweeps up well in front of the defence. His addition also allows Jack to play a bit further up the park in a more natural position for him. We controlled that game well and won the 3 points fairly comfortably, at a difficult venue, against a very physical opponent who defend deep in numbers. The team was also under pressure to produce following Wednesday's result. Well done Rangers and thank you all.

Jeeb

That was a good win. Tricky place, tough match, and a great performance for 70 mins (last 20 of the first half was grim).

Consistency is key now, but I'll enjoy this tonight!

bpfurian

Didn't see game today,good result,3 points.
Going by this thread won the game comprehensively so well pleased.

JMCK

That was a very disciplined and controlled performance. Hopefully we can get a sequence of wins together for many more games.

Davieloyal

Official Ticketer
Katic McCrorie and Candeais the pick of the bunch really enjoyed that trip yesterday roll on Cowdenbeath

Valley Bluenose

If that wasn’t Worrall at the end, no one would be saying it was a penalty.

Absolutely %^*& all in it.
There was nothing in it.

However, I'm convinced the guy was offside anyway. Anyone seen a decent replay from the right angle that confirms this? I guess it would have to come from RangersTV because Sky or the BBC aren't going to show it.

The Predator

McCrorie is excellent and should be first name on the team sheet in terms of the midfield at the moment. A really good player.

Valley Bluenose

There was nothing in it.

However, I'm convinced the guy was offside anyway. Anyone seen a decent replay from the right angle that confirms this? I guess it would have to come from RangersTV because Sky or the BBC aren't going to show it.
Can't edit so need to quote myself.:rolleyes: Saw a replay, it was onside.