Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Always get the team news pretty early, don't like to post it on here though as it upsets a few!

Don't think you'll be upsetting many mate tbh.

It will be pretty obvious to virtually everyone that it will be Worrall and Katic together.

Unlikely as well that Defoe would be able to start a 2nd game in a week after having played so little football recently.

The only question mark I can see is whether or not McCrorie or Davis starts.

I fancy McCrorie will.

Don't think you'll be upsetting many mate tbh.

It will be pretty obvious to virtually everyone that it will be Worrall and Katic together.

Unlikely as well that Defoe would be able to start a 2nd game in a week after having played so little football recently.

The only question mark I can see is whether or not McCrorie or Davis starts.

I fancy McCrorie will.

Mccrorie starts

Yet again, it's both another tough game and a must win game
We have to be mentally prepared for the fact that every league game from now on is a cup final, a league decider, an of game, a must-win, all rolled into one.

Exactly the type of opponents and pitch that we have badly struggled with this season. No more excuses we need to get a result today but I can’t say I’m confident

Hate the saying "It's a must win game" but that's exactly what it is. Start off on the front foot,control midfield and dont let those bassas settle we'll skate it.
Going for 4-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS! ! ! !

Can't see anything other than a tough game and wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a draw.
Hope I'm wrong and we hammer them.
Just don't know how the players will react after Wednesday.

here we are again, another must win game. for this one our team must get the pitch out their heads and play as we all.know they can. Will be a difficult game against an obdurate team. Hard fought win for the Bears

Big day today, another MUST win game.
If we are to have any chance of a real challenge for the title, we need to start making our pressure and possession count in these difficult games. No slip ups today please Rangers.

I’d bring McCrorie in for Jack. Barasic for Halliday. I’d have liked Goldson back too but presume he’s still not fit. We’ve got to stop side passes and getting pushed wide, or just hoofing it. We’ve got to play from the back through the middle by passing through and in behind their front line by being brave on the ball centrally. ALL our midfielders should be running into spaces to give our defenders options.

No excuses. We know how bad the pitch is and we know how this mob are going to play. Combat it and get the job done.

0-1

A stinking performance with Worral making multiple errors and getting booed before scoring a deflected winner in injury time.

I hadn't been to an away game, outwith the piggery and Hampden in over 20 years before Wednesday night, today will be my 2nd in less than a week :))

The television certainly doesn't do the plastic pitch any justice, it was far worse than I thought and by all accounts todays pitch is worse.

Mon The Gers.

I hadn't been to an away game, outwith the piggery and Hampden in over 20 years before Wednesday night, today will be my 2nd in less than a week :))

The television certainly doesn't do the plastic pitch any justice, it was far worse than I thought and by all accounts todays pitch is worse.

Mon The Gers.

If we don't win today, can I respectfully ask you give away games a bodyswerve again? :cool:

Can't see anything other than a tough game and wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a draw.
Hope I'm wrong and we hammer them.
Just don't know how the players will react after Wednesday.

Their last five games have been DDLLL

Anything other than a win is totally unacceptable.

This has danger written all over it.

The Gaffer appears to have recognized his error and has reverted to the trusted shape and personnel.

Quite like this kick off time compared to half 12 on a Sunday. Few beers in the club then bus through at half 2.

Mon the bears. 0-3

Important game for us.
Hope the players don’t dwell on the mid-week result and pick up nervousness from the supporters. Early goal for us would be welcome.

Hopefully a convincing win with a decent display to go with it.
3 pts is the be all and end all though.

Liv 1 Rangers 4

I know must-win is almost a cliche on here, but it feels like our whole season is resting on today's 90 minutes.
I've detected a subtle shift of opinion on Gerrard, on Follow Follow, since the Killie defeat.
Some of his team selections are now being seriously questioned and anything other than a win today will ramp-up the pressure on him.
Here's hoping for a convincing victory.

this is a critical match, they play their game in hand in midweek we can't allow the gap to go any larger than 6 points

after that strangely enough we play before them in 5 of the next 6 matches , a real to chance to pressure on them

Back