Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Great to get the goal but feel bad for the keeper.

Can’t wait to see the anyone but Celtic brigade spin this as corruption from Holyrood alumni Liam Kelly

Whalker: Motherwell player makes a wrong decision but yellow card. McRorie clearly worthy of a yellow. Fud.

Has there ever been a fucking tit who just says what he wishes he'd seen rather than what actually happened, more than Andy Wanker? Boils my piss having to listen to this complete fanny.

I predicted 3-0 on the pre match thread and I’m sticking with that.

We’re completely dominant and Gerrard has so far called it 100% right to go with same midfield and front 3 that hammered the tinkers.

Also Katic and Worrall handling the Livi tactics effortlessly so far.

Once the second goes in for us to make it 2-0 we’ll all settle down.

I just think there is some amount of negativity on match threads. It’s almost as if some are willing us to fail rather than support us. That’s not a dig at you btw

I need that 2nd goal mate.

My god, walker REALLY doesn't like Morelos. Kent offside and it's Morelos who gets pelters? Prick

Morelos dreaming there, should have played Kent in early, that said he didn’t look offside on the replay

Livi are thug c unts.No wonder SG is raging.

It was a worse tackle than the hibs right back got booked for earlier today! The provo on sky claiming it deserved a booking using phrases like excess force and taking the man. Now we have a pundit claiming it was fine which is it?

A 2nd goal for us here will give us security and I think today open the floodgates for once.

Get more shots fired in to test Kelly

Minus the miss (that for me he needs to score), Morelos has absolutely terrorised them so far.

Reactions: Dom
Back