Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Commentators saying Livi players should've claimed for a penalty and that it would have been a red! What the fuk are they all about?! :D

Happy many times have Rangers been the first to be punished for various incidents?
Happy to put a £100 bet with you for charity as well that Rangers don't get fined for it.

People wetting their knickers over a few people on the pitch ffs, I don't like it either when they do it but people saying we will get fined are total drama queens.

You said the club would get fined,so i have no need to educate myself,Rangers won't get any fine for it and i'm willing to bet you £100 for charity that we don't,will you take the bet ?

Strange, you have gone very quiet with your "when have any club ever been fined" after being educated then.. :D

First away league performance this season where we haven't struggled?

No late winners , no red cards no dramas, comfortable performance, get out get the 3 points and back up the road , more performances like that please.

Good stuff. Defence didn't have much to do but all looked fairly solid, which is important considering what happened in the last result.

Defence looked solid until just near the end when a bit of slackness sneaked in

midfield wasn't hugely involved,

Morelos and Candeias I thought where immense

Back