Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Well that was good. We had a good wee sing song. Salmond, Sturgeon and Lennon were getting mentioned a lot in the lyrics. We were a bit spoiled for choice really.

So Livie had only let in 5 goals in 11 games had they? That didn’t go too well for them did it.

Onto the next game.

NS

Go and find it yourself, you seem to need the education

and no, £100 is a drop in the ocean compared to my past donations, so not interested in your small time offer

Im sure they would appreciate the donation though ;)
So nobody got fined for it,If you're going to claim something then back it up.

Small time offer, ok then, I'll raise the bet to £500 that we don't get fined nor will it cost the club money,so either man up and take the bet or you can run along and wring your panties out.

Commentators saying Livi players should've claimed for a penalty and that it would have been a red! What the fuk are they all about?! :D
You don't actually expect Andy Walker, who commentates "professionally" for a living, to actually know that the "double jeopardy" rule was done away with 2 and half seasons ago?! Even if it was a penalty it would only have resulted in a yellow card.

So nobody got fined for it,If you're going to claim something then back it up.

Small time offer, ok then, I'll raise the bet to £500 that we don't get fined nor will it cost the club money,so either man up and take the bet or you can run along and wring your panties out.

Google is your friend...

Sounds like you still need that education....

And like i said, i make donations, not "bets"... dont wager what you cant afford my friend

Morelos McCrorie, Katic, Kent and Candeias, put in a great shift. Much better balance with McCrorie.

You don't actually expect Andy Walker, who commentates "professionally" for a living, to actually know that the "double jeopardy" rule was done away with 2 and half seasons ago?! Even if it was a penalty it would only have resulted in a yellow card.

I definitely expect a professional like Walker to know absolutely nothing about the games rules. :D

Reactions: ald

It wasn't a foul and therefore never a penalty. However, you haven't understood the rule change correctly yourself. It's no red card if a genuine challenge is made to play the ball. If its a push or a deliberate handball, for example, where there was no genuine attempt to challenge or play the ball, it should still be a red card.

"The amendment in full reads: "When a denial of a goalscoring opportunity offence is committed by a defender in the penalty area, the penalty kick effectively restores the goalscoring opportunity so the punishment for the player should be less strong (e.g. a yellow card) than when the offence is committed outside the penalty area.

"However, when the offence is handball or clearly not a genuine attempt to play or challenge for the ball, the player will be sent off."

result is good. some nice finishes. but i feel if livingston were more clinical in front of goal a fairer result might be 3-2...

Google is your friend...

Sounds like you still need that education....

And like i said, i make donations, not "bets"... dont wager what you cant afford my friend
Ok we'll make a donation, If Rangers as you think will get fined i'll donate £500 to a charity of your choice, If Rangers don't get fined you donate £500 to Rangers charity foundation and i can afford it no problem so no need to worry,as for educating myself i have a degree in electrical engineering so nothing wrong with my education.

Stop backtracking and admit you were being overly dramatic otherwisee take the challenge and man up.

We were comfortable in all honesty Livi never had us in any danger. Good response but we really need to go on a winning run now.

Ok we'll make a donation, If Rangers as you think will get fined i'll donate £500 to a charity of your choice, If Rangers don't get fined you donate £500 to Rangers charity foundation and i can afford it no problem so no need to worry,as for educating myself i have a degree in electrical engineering so nothing wrong with my education.

Stop backtracking and admit you were being overly dramatic otherwisee take the challenge and man up.

"ill make a donation" ... describes a bet, if you cant afford it without the backup of it being a "bet", im happy to throw a few coins in for you?

and i merely said that rangers COULD be fined for pitch invasions, which is the case, like it or not, whether they do or not is entirely up to the authorities

It wasn't a foul and therefore never a penalty. However, you haven't understood the rule change correctly yourself. It's no red card if a genuine challenge is made to play the ball. If its a push or a deliberate handball, for example, where there was no genuine attempt to challenge or play the ball, it should still be a red card.

"The amendment in full reads: "When a denial of a goalscoring opportunity offence is committed by a defender in the penalty area, the penalty kick effectively restores the goalscoring opportunity so the punishment for the player should be less strong (e.g. a yellow card) than when the offence is committed outside the penalty area.

"However, when the offence is handball or clearly not a genuine attempt to play or challenge for the ball, the player will be sent off."

Fair dos. Just as well I am not a commentator then!

Back