MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - 18:00 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
cxtCZvK.png

Really want a win with a clean sheet here, sets us up for a chance to break Chelsea's goals-against record at the weekend in the final game, plus move closer to unbeaten with 100+ points.

Aribo at left back presumably.

Really want a win with a clean sheet here, sets us up for a chance to break Chelsea's goals-against record at the weekend in the final game, plus move closer to unbeaten with 100+ points.

Aribo at left back presumably.
On Footballer insider Alan Hutton said Simpson but don’t know who would play central

Seems ages since we last had a Game. Two more Matches to stay unbeaten. Some record that would be and well deserved too.
Going as usual 3-1 the Sons of William.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Leon King feature.

Good chance of a win away tomorrow night with Livingston’s recent form

They'll make it tricky as always on their horror show of a pitch.
Think we'll nick it by the odd goal but can't see it being pretty

Given our injuries and suspensions it may be an opportunity to try something different. so

Greegs

King
Goldson
Simpson

Tav
Kamara
Hagi
Davis
Kent

Defoe
Itten

Hagi in a traditional 10 role and Kent wing back. Not a chance it will happen I know.

2-0 Rangers

Livingston are not a good side. Not only that theyre not even better than the teams below them and are 6th due to the stupid split. They could well finish just outside the relegation places (in terms of overall points anyway).

Their thugonomics brand of football and fake pitch has kept them alive in recent years but they create almost nothing and rely on spoiling games to pick up points. The key is to score as early as possible and force them to open up slightly, then theyll be lost as they do not have the capability.

If Rangers mess around and the clock burns itll become a grind but its there for a quick kill and onto Saturday for an incredible finale.

Maintain a winning team. Keep changes to a minimum. Score fast and first. Clean sheet. No injuries. No red cards for our players. Get the job done, Gers.

It's a sorry day if the lad can't get some minutes with the league already won and us down to a bare bones squad.

Hopefully we'll see him, once the game is won.

Will be good to see him in a competitive men's game.

He's got a big future.

C'mon The Rangers get another three points and we're on 99, give us a clean sheet and no injuries or silly bookings. WATP

might we see?

McGregor or McLaughlin

Goldson
King
Simpson

Tavernier
Kamara
Davis
Aribo

Kent

Roofe
Morelos or Itten

I wouldn't expect to see young King starting the game. I expect our strongest available team. Left-back is the main question and I reckon Aribo will play there.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Looks like we will have a bit of a do and mend type of team tonight, but we should still have enough in our locker to see us triumph.

Two games to go Rangers, let’s make them good ones for the Bears.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Had a dream that we lost 1-0, Ian Black played and was sent off. Actually more of a nightmare

Continue the unbeaten run hopefully with a convincing win,but with the injuries & suspensions any win will do WATP

Back