MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - 18:00 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
99 points. Kamara controlled the game. Everybody played their part. Hagi won the penalty and scored. Two great team goals in the second half. Sure, Livi missed 2 golden chances and we rode our luck, but our team delivered tonight - 3 goals, clean sheet, doesn’t appear to be any injuries, and no red cards. Happy :))B-):shh:

Fantastic stuff Rangers - on it right from the off. Horrible surface and pretty horrible opponent. I though Kamara was faultless and Aribo did ever so well except for a couple of instances in the second half. The captain of course was excellent as ever. Livingston had the miss of the season it has to be said so we got away with one there. They had a couple of other pretty close ones so not totally dominant defensively.

One more to go Rangers - let's do it in style on Saturday.

Really enjoyed that tonight, I thought that's the best we've played on that surface in a long time, the wee tactical change in the past 2 games in the front 3 has worked a treat.

Focussed, relentless, comfortable and a team that just look like a cut above the rest.

Aribo was terrific on and off the ball, Hagi made decisive contributions as he does so often, and Tav looks like he was never injured.

But Kamara was the best player on the park. Won it, kept it, passed it, and was the man who made it all tick. He is absolutely unreal at keeping the ball when surrounded by opposition players. Incredible composure to go with his ability.

Only minor criticism is a couple of slack bits if defending that really should have been punished.

Delighted to get to 99 points after 37 games.
Average of 2.67 points per game is absolutely incredible.
Hope we can get to 100 or 102.
It’s the old old adage “Play the game not the occasion”
My first game at Ibrox was 1975 when we’d won the league (stopping the filth getting 10 in a row) and Airdrie beat us 1-0 - the trouble that day was the party party party atmosphere before the game with John Greig going round the pitch on a chariot and an organised sing song.
It’s definitely not a certainty that we win this last game.
Aberdeen have the possibility of football in Europe so they’ll be extremely motivated

I enjoyed more than I thought I would. I thought it was shaping up for us to struggle like we did against St Johnstone, happy to be proven wrong.

That Livingston player will have nightmares tonight after that miss. Haha

Another solid win. Our passing game was again superb and our patience (although hard to watch at times) paid off with three well worked goals. A few slack moments in defence, one of which should have cost us, and could have made for a nervous ending. However with a rookie at CH, and Aribo playing out of position, it's hard to be too critical. There were many more positives than negatives tonight and its hard to ask for much more than a 3-0 win away from home in the penultimate games of the season.

Once again it was a good all round team effort, so picking a MOTM is difficult. Tav put over some wonderful cross balls throughout the game and took his penalty superbly. Young Hagi, despite being constantly frustrated, kept at it for 80 minutes and effective brought us two goals. Kent was again very lively and was threatening the entire game, even if he didnt quite reach the levels of ten days ago. Joe Aribo did well playing out of position and his pass for the 3rd goal was equisite. However, for me, MOTM has to go to either Davis or Kamara who once again ran the midfield and linked our play superbly. I feel I should give it to Glen, just for a change, but in all honesty once SD started to put his foot on the ball around the quarter hour mark, the Ulsterman controlled the match from that point on and was at the heart of everything good we did.

p.s. That pitch really has to go

Delighted to get to 99 points after 37 games.
Average of 2.67 points per game is absolutely incredible.
Hope we can get to 100 or 102.
It’s the old old adage “Play the game not the occasion”
My first game at Ibrox was 1975 when we’d won the league (stopping the filth getting 10 in a row) and Airdrie beat us 1-0 - the trouble that day was the party party party atmosphere before the game with John Greig going round the pitch on a chariot and an organised sing song.
It’s definitely not a certainty that we win this last game.
Aberdeen have the possibility of football in Europe so they’ll be extremely motivated
Crickey I remember that I would have been 16 years old.

John Greig on a bloody chariot. lol

I think we will be too strong for the Sheep but then again you never know so it’s worth mentioning what happened on that occasion all those years ago.

Crickey I remember that I would have been 16 years old.

John Greig on a bloody chariot. lol

I think we will be too strong for the Sheep but then again you never know so it’s worth mentioning what happened on that occasion all those years ago.
I thought his chariot looked more like the Steptoe and Son horse and cart :))

Back