MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - 18:00 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Another thing that doesnt get mentioned on here too much is the bravery of our players this season especially our ball players. Some of the tackles week in week out border on assault, I am actually cringing just before every tackle, opposition players get umpteen free goes every week before a card is out yet you never see any of our players hiding or ducking out despite knowing what is coming.

Last edited:
That was a cracking performance from our team tonight. We’re in good shape to face Aberdeen, who lost at home to Hibs tonight.
I seriously think we are very capable of scoring 5 or 6 against them this weekend, which would round off a fantastic season.

I’ve been critical of our passing in the past, too many over or under hit passes, sloppy passes and passes hit to the man rather than into space.

But tonight some of the passing was a joy and it’s noticeable how comfortable we are now passing to a players even if they are marked or in crowded areas.

99 points. Kamara controlled the game. Everybody played their part. Hagi won the penalty and scored. Two great team goals in the second half. Sure, Livi missed 2 golden chances and we rode our luck, but our team delivered tonight - 3 goals, clean sheet, doesn’t appear to be any injuries, and no red cards. Happy :))B-):shh:
How the blazes did that guy miss that golden opportunity...a gaping goal.

Had to go for Aribo as MOTM.
Considering he was playing nowhere near his natural position, he was sensational!
Have to say - what a player this lad is. Fantastic footballer, great to watch and the way he waltzes round other players is an absolute delight.
Lot of good performances last night - but with him being in an unusual position (for him) I thought he was outstanding.

Voted Kamara, thought he was excellent last night and back to his best again after a few (understandable given circumstances) quiet performances recently.

The first live match that I've missed this season. Just catching up now. My hot take is that Joe Aribo is a superb player and we are lucky to have him.

Any news on Itten? Looked a sore one.
Looked sore. Did the livi player kick him? Was it a penalty claim?Was that why the cheating referee blew for full time nearly a minute to go. Strange I thought added time was a minimum of 3 minutes.
That clown blew for full time just after 2 minutes. That's scotshit referees for you

Back