MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Well done to the gaffer telling it like it is, just stopped short of calling the officials out for the cheats we know some of them are.

What a top drawer interview from the gaffer.

How can Beaton ask to speak to him inside when they are in different stands and Alfredo dancing topless to sweet Caroline absolute highlights for me B-D

Usual, and as I expected against Livingston, they had one half a chance, we had about 4 chances, and two penalties turned down by cheating Beaton, I had settled for the draw, but content with the win. :)

Well that was really tough to watch, livi were anti football the whole game, they got what they deserved absolutely hee_ haw even with the help of a really dodgy referee, a dodgy pitch, but wee Alfie saw us home in the end, we are nearly there now. WATP.
Bringing the game into disrepute.

Fast-tracked hearing.

2 years detention, to run concurrently with 6mths for denial of 10, a Hate Crime

Appeal

Gassed with the rest of tonight's team and the Moderator of the Church of Scotland inside a greenhouse kitted out as a gas chamber before a sell-out 61,000 crowd at Celtic Park, and banned from the touchline for 4 games afterwards.

Lawwell & Alloa Mick - Running Scottish Football Between Them

I honestly cannot believe how emotional tonight has made me

I’ve literally been sobbing since the final whistle and the scenes that followed.

The Rangers have been magnificent all season, even when we had to grind out results we have stuck to our task and patiently went about our business and got the job done

I have loved Rangers for as long as I can remember but I seem to love this present Rangers side that wee bit more.
Pretty much how I feel. All the best to you by the way. You are a brave person.

Back