MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

wakerickman

I honestly cannot believe how emotional tonight has made me

I’ve literally been sobbing since the final whistle and the scenes that followed.

The Rangers have been magnificent all season, even when we had to grind out results we have stuck to our task and patiently went about our business and got the job done

I have loved Rangers for as long as I can remember but I seem to love this present Rangers side that wee bit more.
Pretty much how I feel. All the best to you by the way. You are a brave person.

SM™

Administrator
Staff member
I hate AstroTurf. 5 matches this season
Livi 0 0
Killie 1 0
Hamilton 2 0
Hamilton 1 1
Livi 1 0
Poor performances as well.
Back to Livi after break for 3rd time.
No arguments in any of the other ones.

Only complaints would've been from Hamilton who could easily have won last time there.

Had we drawn or lost tonight the papers/radio would've said, "Ah, but you can't moan, Morelos missed chances..."

They were sitting there, heads diseased, waiting to do that.

Then Alfie knocks it in and I don't even jump because I'm waiting on a flag for offside - most likely a wrong decision too.

"F*CK THE LOTTA YEEZ" as David Martindale would say if he were capable of using the letter 't' while speaking.

dh1963

Voted Goldson for MOTM, maybe a wee bit sentimental for his 150th appearance.

Won everything in the air, defended set pieces, got blocks in, drove us on as ever, and unlucky not to score.

Jamiegatami

No one will believe this but I was calm as %^*& through the whole game. Was nice and toastie under my 97/98 home strip throw. Only got up for a pish at half time. Even with 5 mins to go I kind of knew we were going to do it.

Massive 3 points! B-D

bilkobear

3 points despite Beaton's best efforts:rolleyes:

Has anyone ever seen a decent game on these pitches, they just encourage the worst of Scottish football, hoof it up in the air looking for dodgy bounces and non-stop fouling.
These parks are a terrible advert for football at the highest level.
I can't be bothered constantly having to talk about them, but watching football and paying for it demands that you are served up with something worth the purchase.
At the very essence of the contract should be the correct surface for the performers.

Scottish football is cheating the paying public.
This type of fleecing should be stopped.
If you cannot provide a professional surface don't charge the public for an inferior product.
You wouldn't be allowed to in any other industry.

rossgers

Official Ticketer
Get it right up Livingston, their shite pitch, fouling tactics and primary school tactics. If they had showed that amount of fight at the weekend they might have won a cup. Glad they didn’t, they don’t deserve anything.
No coincidence that all that fight, fouling and primary school hoofball tactics results in no goals and 2 defeats. Manager of the year my hairy arse. Should be pilloried for 2 dreadful performances that have little resemblance to football.

Barca Bear

I hate AstroTurf. 5 matches this season
Livi 0 0
Killie 1 0
Hamilton 2 0
Hamilton 1 1
Livi 1 0
Poor performances as well.
Back to Livi after break for 3rd time.
It’s obvious that players don’t turn on the spot.
they tend to do a sort of circle in case the boot sticks and the ankle doesn’t.

devilman

How good was that response from the gaffer about Alfredo. Tremendous. Wasn't in the mood for shite tonight was he?

As for the game. A tough slog - although, a pretty comfortable slog in the end. Superb Alfie getting a goal after great work from Kamara and a good shot from Davis. Morelos read it well and tapped it in.

Well deserved win after Beaton being a shitbag and not awarding two clear penalties. If that yellow card for Alfie can be rescinded it needs to be. Disgraceful decision from Beaton but not unexpected.

4 points until 55 now. Glorious.

Azzurri

I can't be bothered constantly having to talk about them, but watching football and paying for it demands that you are served up with something worth the purchase.
At the very essence of the contract should be the correct surface for the performers.

If you cannot provide a professional surface don't charge the public for an inferior product.
It may also stop some players coming here

rossgers

Official Ticketer
I honestly cannot believe how emotional tonight has made me

I’ve literally been sobbing since the final whistle and the scenes that followed.

The Rangers have been magnificent all season, even when we had to grind out results we have stuck to our task and patiently went about our business and got the job done

I have loved Rangers for as long as I can remember but I seem to love this present Rangers side that wee bit more.
Nice. You still on the hormone pills Lainey :))

Sam English

Morelos gets my MOTM.

Fantastic effort once again from the man. Penalty incident aside, a few half chances squandered, but just kept going and finally got his reward.

Azzurri

I always thought we would win it tonight, especially after the first half decisions from Beaton, we would crank it up for the second half, we did and we won, we are winning games like champions, never say die

Bigeye

What was the point of Gary Holt chucking it at Livi ? Same shit as the last 5 yrs, if a couple of results go their way they could be representing Scotland in Europe. A perfect example of how bad Scottish league football is.
How can the ref's in the lower divisions be any worse than Beaton, he should be nowhere near top flight football.
I'm putting a Voodoo curse on Beaton for ever, he gonna have worms crawling out his Boaby for ever.

Cambuslangger

Totally agree. These pitches are not for top level football. That first half hour was like watching a game down the park. Horrendous.

Jase

Some folk are hard to please. Morelos should have had a penalty, ran their back line ragged and scored the winner but not MOTM. All about opinions i suppose
It is all about opinions but Alfie couldn't miss the one he scored albeit he gets credit for being in the right spot. All I'm saying is he didn't get enough right to be MOTM. He's had a lot better performances recently.

Installer

Who said anything like that?? You can’t be watching the same game if you think we have got out of 1st gear. It’s not just this match , we rarely strike a blow in the first 30 mins of games
Happier now? Maybe try and 'hawd yer wheeshed' till the final whistle in future.

LizzyDrippin

What's the chances well be cited for breach of covid regs because of Sweet Caroline, all together now...

"Haaaaaaaaaaaands, touching haaaaaaaaaands
Reaching out,
touching meeeeeee,
touching yoooouuuuuuu"