MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

bilkobear

I cannot put into words the admiration I have for this Rangers football manager.
He is everything I would want in a Ranger's manager.
He ticks every single box and ... maybe a few more.

I saw the life-size cut out of him and said to the missus that I fancied getting one, but if I do, she might not be assured of a place in the matrimonial bed.
She immediately said, 'Aye right, do you really think that 'you' are getting in before a cardboard Stevie'!

Ffsake, I couldn't argue with her logic. :oops:

goaaaal

I thought first half we lacked quality in the passing especially at the back it could have went either way.

Not a lot of space at times like this it's about digging in and finding a way through they played a tight game closing everything down but where we found space a lot was wasted I thought with no quality in the passes or fizzled out especially in wide areas leading to at times terrible passing between the back three from the LHS.

Young Patterson stepped in on quite a few occasions to just belt it or find a player up the RHS nullifying the threat.

Second half much better took a wee while to get going the chances that eventually fell to Alfredo were close it still didn't look like we would get a result .

Alfredo worked his socks off in that second half superb finish after being in the right place on at least three occasions.

I really thought that game had 0-0 all over it even after all those near misses it looked a missed opportunity at the end summed up how the team felt .

Superb result in an otherwise tough night.

MOTM I'll go for Patterson although Alfredo again was Outstanding both worked their socks off

bilkobear

Totally agree. These pitches are not for top level football. That first half hour was like watching a game down the park. Horrendous.
I watch amateur and youth games when I get the chance, I enjoy a live game of football almost on any occasion.
I see more naturally flowing games most times in those matches no matter the level than I saw for much of tonight.
It said a lot for our players that eventually they found some rhythm.

pelem

Just saw the gaffers response to the interviewer on sky asking about the nearly penalty.

" I can get one official getn the decision wrong but when you've got the ref, his assistant and the fourth official and i can't have it when the 3 of them getn it wrong".

bar72bear

Official Ticketer
Happier now? Maybe try and 'hawd yer wheeshed' till the final whistle in future.

maybe I’ll continue to voice my opinions on a public forum and not be told by you what I should be thinking.
You were obviously happy with our first half hour which is fine but I wasn’t. I wasn’t alone in thinking we were too slow and needed to improve which thankfully we did.

Cambuslangger

Everytime the ball bounces it checks straight up which is clearly unnatural
The pitch looked as dry as the back of the fire. There was no zip to it at all. As you say the ball almost stopped when it bounced as opposed to bouncing forward. Terrible. No place for this at top level football.

TheRide365

Lovell was really decent. Is this is first time?
He done the League Cup final for Premier at the weekend and was decent on that as well. Don't think I'd ever seen him as a pundit prior to then.

Thought we were very good for a spell either side of half time and not particularly great either apart from that but we kept going and got ourselves within 4 days (potentially) of 55.

Antwerp aside, we never really win games with late, late winners so very pleasing to grind this one out. Thought Aribo and Kamara were superb.

Govan36

Just saw the gaffers response to the interviewer on sky asking about the nearly penalty.

" I can get one official getn the decision wrong but when you've got the ref, his assistant and the fourth official and i can't have it when the 3 of them getn it wrong".
Beaton might as well have added in the other assistant furthest away from Alfie's incident, make it 4 out of 4 unanimous, for he probably didn't see it as a penalty either.

TheSqueakyWeiner

I cannot put into words the admiration I have for this Rangers football manager.
He is everything I would want in a Ranger's manager.
He ticks every single box and ... maybe a few more.

I saw the life-size cut out of him and said to the missus that I fancied getting one, but if I do, she might not be assured of a place in the matrimonial bed.
She immediately said, 'Aye right, do you really think that 'you' are getting in before a cardboard Stevie'!

Ffsake, I couldn't argue with her logic. :oops:

Get one each.

Tamarisk

What was the point of Gary Holt chucking it at Livi ? Same shit as the last 5 yrs, if a couple of results go their way they could be representing Scotland in Europe. A perfect example of how bad Scottish league football is.
How can the ref's in the lower divisions be any worse than Beaton, he should be nowhere near top flight football.
I'm putting a Voodoo curse on Beaton for ever, he gonna have worms crawling out his Boaby for ever.
Not sure he has a boaby.

coplandrearl36

Official Ticketer
;) I love it.
Obviously, ...in time, ... both of the cardboard cut-outs would finish up preferring to sleep with each other.
The missus and I would then soon be back together again in the matrimonial bed. ;)

Hey, have you ever thought about being a marriage guidance counsellor?
You probably have a talent for this sort of thing. :))
Your wife would end up with a threesome. your out.

TheSqueakyWeiner

I love it.
Obviously, ...in time, ... both of the cardboard cut-outs would finish up preferring to sleep with each other.
The missus and I would then soon be back together again in the matrimonial bed. ;)

Hey, have you ever thought about being a marriage guidance counsellor?
You probably have a talent for this sort of thing. :))

I’m sure my own wife would have a different opinion.:D

Muzza

Massive 3 points. Went for Kamara as MoM but could easily have given it to Alfie or young Patterson. #55