MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I utterly detest these plastic pitches, the way the ball bounces and the way players can’t judge the movement of the ball across the surface. It’s a disgrace that possibly some players might not be selected due to the pitch. They should be ditched but we can overcome that tonight and win by a couple of goals.

I utterly detest these plastic pitches, the way the ball bounces and the way players can’t judge the movement of the ball across the surface. It’s a disgrace that possibly some players might not be selected due to the pitch. They should be ditched but we can overcome that tonight and win by a couple of goals.
And we go to play on it when the wet weather has ceased for the first time in months. Which will make it play slower adwell

Maybe Itten will start and we go long a bit more rather than trying to play the pitch.

Much like we did away to Kilmarnock earlier in the season.

C'mon The Rangers, three points, clean sheet no injuries or cards. play the way we can we win and its four points from our 55th title. The choo choo is definitely touching the start of the platform at the Title station. WATP

I'm a bit leery about the game - it has become something of a pattern that after an impressive showing in Europe, we suffer something of a let down in the next domestic fixture.

But, as always, a basic 1-0 victory and 3 pts will suffice. Keep your eyes on the prize Rangers.

if we get out the traps quickly then i don't see a problem, but slow tempo start will make it harder....... 3-0 bears

I think the players know it's close and will want to go out today with an intention to show why we are deserved champions-to-be.

What time is build up?

Want to listen to Boydie before I put the 2 racist pricks on mute during the game

Livi were dreadful in the cup final. Would expect a reaction from them tonight on that horrible pitch of theirs. As long as we stay unbeaten I’ll be happy but I think we will win 2-0

I'm going to hold back the drinks tonight have a dram every goal......hope to be pleasantly pished.come on the famous!!!!

We’ll probably start slow and give them a few chances as we tend to do, but I still think we’ll be comfy.

Quite like having a 6pm midweek kick off. Under normal circumstances, it's great that the team line-up will be out before most folk have knocked off work at 5.

I'm a bit leery about the game - it has become something of a pattern that after an impressive showing in Europe, we suffer something of a let down in the next domestic fixture.

But, as always, a basic 1-0 victory and 3 pts will suffice. Keep your eyes on the prize Rangers.
Not this season. We drew 2-2 with Hibs after red imps, and have since won every league fixture following a Euro match including 8-0 v Hamilton.

Livingston had nothing to offer on Sunday in the biggest match of their careers, for most of them. There for the taking IMHO

Anyone else getting serious butterflies before tonight?

Can almost taste it now, the next few days are going to be unreal, win tonight, win on Saturday and they won't win on Sunday.

Last edited:
I hope we just come out absolutely flying the next two games and go hammer and tong for the 180 minutes.
The end is in sight, the players want to get over the finish line as much as the fans, lets hope it starts tonight

In 47 years I’ve yet to see a decent game of football on a plastic pitch . I expect tonight will be no different . A draw wouldn’t be a disaster given that we are in such a great position but we hope for a 1/0 or 2/1 win . I fancy Aribo to score

I’m really looking forward to this. The title is almost close enough to touch now. I hope the players come racing out the traps tonight, really high intensity, plenty of goals.

This league's done regardless of tonight's outcome. Absolutely no pressure on us at all.

We can go out without a care in the world and play our free flowing high tempo game and properly put this lot to the sword.

C'mon Rangers.

Evka-rpXcAooRBs

Drinking copious amounts of tomato juice as a hangover curer, not sure if the shakes are just alcohol withdrawal or nerves for tonight. I just want this title confirmed asap, it's been a hell of a journey bears!

Back