MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
02d51ad0-760b-4c9b-9d09-7ac4b4204115.jpg
Anyone got video of the end

Dire from Beaton. Two stonewallers.
Livi players shirt pulling constantly.
4 or 5 players booked for fouling Kent.

Didn’t think it was going to Alfie’s night but he dug in and stuck away the crucial chance.

so close we can smell it....

Ned martindale admits it was a penalty. Only Beaton knows why he didn’t give it. I honestly reckon he’s shit scared of the press headlines if he gave Alfie a penalty.

I can sort of understand why Beaton gave the yellow and not a penalty in the moment. But it clearly wasn’t a yellow card and was a penalty when you see it back. Morelos didn’t let it get to him though. He bounced back and took up the perfect position to score the winner.

Michael fucking Stewart
They were desperate for a reaction, kept going on about it. Good show from Morelos to just shrug it off

Fantastic win on a dreadful pitch against a tag wrestling team and a dodgy ref. How he and linesman missed the Itten penalty is beyond me, let.alone Alfies. Compare with say the Taylor penalty at StMirren. We kept at it and got what we deserved.
Overjoyed!

Apart from anything else, that bastard Beaton did me out of a right few quid!
I had Rangers -1 and Barasic as first goalscorer!

Anyway 3 points closer to 55 is numbing the pain!

Aye if someone could give us a bit more detail on what's being said on sky right now that would be appreciated.

I can sort of understand why Beaton gave the yellow and not a penalty in the moment. But it clearly wasn’t a yellow card and was a penalty when you see it back. Morelos didn’t let it get to him though. He bounced back and took up the perfect position to score the winner.

Michael fucking Stewart
Really ? You might be in a minority of 1.

What about consulting with the assistant on that side ? Another blind referee who hopes his mates on the disciplinary panel will bail him out ? Maybe Beaton didn't see the full extent of the foul, the direction of the ball should have given him a clue. Guess he agreed with Andy Walker that the pull on Itten was not enough to make him go down ?

Shocking pitch. Shocking Livi and shocking ref. Denied 2 stonewall penalties. Booked Morelos because the ref dislikes him. Sends the gaffer off. Disgraceful. Livi tugged, pulled and punted the ball like it was rugby. We played better in the second half and we were rewarded with a stalwart pass from Kamara to Itten, Davis hits the target and Morelos taps it in. The team goes ballistic. Brilliant.
Sums it up perfectly.

Took Crocker a while to figure out why the fireworks went off in the 55th minute, somebody must have told him. Were he and Walker hoping to get the game abandoned and Rangers docked 18 points for "debris" on the pitch.

No problem for Rangers we are used to playing games on pitches where objects are thrown at the players, Sharkheid, Motherwell, Paisley etc but mainly at Sharkheid

Back