MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Happier now? Maybe try and 'hawd yer wheeshed' till the final whistle in future.

maybe I’ll continue to voice my opinions on a public forum and not be told by you what I should be thinking.
You were obviously happy with our first half hour which is fine but I wasn’t. I wasn’t alone in thinking we were too slow and needed to improve which thankfully we did.

Everytime the ball bounces it checks straight up which is clearly unnatural
The pitch looked as dry as the back of the fire. There was no zip to it at all. As you say the ball almost stopped when it bounced as opposed to bouncing forward. Terrible. No place for this at top level football.

Lovell was really decent. Is this is first time?
He done the League Cup final for Premier at the weekend and was decent on that as well. Don't think I'd ever seen him as a pundit prior to then.

Thought we were very good for a spell either side of half time and not particularly great either apart from that but we kept going and got ourselves within 4 days (potentially) of 55.

Antwerp aside, we never really win games with late, late winners so very pleasing to grind this one out. Thought Aribo and Kamara were superb.

Just saw the gaffers response to the interviewer on sky asking about the nearly penalty.

" I can get one official getn the decision wrong but when you've got the ref, his assistant and the fourth official and i can't have it when the 3 of them getn it wrong".
Beaton might as well have added in the other assistant furthest away from Alfie's incident, make it 4 out of 4 unanimous, for he probably didn't see it as a penalty either.

I cannot put into words the admiration I have for this Rangers football manager.
He is everything I would want in a Ranger's manager.
He ticks every single box and ... maybe a few more.

I saw the life-size cut out of him and said to the missus that I fancied getting one, but if I do, she might not be assured of a place in the matrimonial bed.
She immediately said, 'Aye right, do you really think that 'you' are getting in before a cardboard Stevie'!

Ffsake, I couldn't argue with her logic. :oops:

Get one each.

What was the point of Gary Holt chucking it at Livi ? Same shit as the last 5 yrs, if a couple of results go their way they could be representing Scotland in Europe. A perfect example of how bad Scottish league football is.
How can the ref's in the lower divisions be any worse than Beaton, he should be nowhere near top flight football.
I'm putting a Voodoo curse on Beaton for ever, he gonna have worms crawling out his Boaby for ever.
Not sure he has a boaby.

;) I love it.
Obviously, ...in time, ... both of the cardboard cut-outs would finish up preferring to sleep with each other.
The missus and I would then soon be back together again in the matrimonial bed. ;)

Hey, have you ever thought about being a marriage guidance counsellor?
You probably have a talent for this sort of thing. :))
Your wife would end up with a threesome. your out.

I love it.
Obviously, ...in time, ... both of the cardboard cut-outs would finish up preferring to sleep with each other.
The missus and I would then soon be back together again in the matrimonial bed. ;)

Hey, have you ever thought about being a marriage guidance counsellor?
You probably have a talent for this sort of thing. :))

I’m sure my own wife would have a different opinion.:D

Massive 3 points. Went for Kamara as MoM but could easily have given it to Alfie or young Patterson. #55

Bbc Scotland breakfast news,for some reason this morning they didn’t have any sports report or even a mention of sports. Wonder why?
Yet the game was reported on bbc national news. They must be wondering down in London what is going on up here

Last edited:
I never thought I'd feel so good about a 1-0 win over Ferranti Thistle :)) :shh:

Never underestimate the Ferranti Thistles, Berwick Rangers, Raith Rovers or the upcoming Cove.

Any team can bite yer bum whoever they are if you don't give it the utmost respect.

Just wanted to comment on a match thread for the first time.
Took a week to get approval so missed last nights match on here.
At least I was able to watch it without the match thread rollercoaster.

Back