Votes: 65 15.5%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 27 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

instructor

So we need 2 wins and a draw at most to win the title.
We have 2 league games before out European adventure continues.
I think Livingston will be a bit down after their cup final defeat, however we have to contend with the artificial pitch.
I think our tails are up now and I see a comfortable victory.
Livingston 1 Rangers 3.

Conservatively went for Rangers by 2 goals, but with us being back in European football, it gives up that wee perk up imo.

From what I've seen of Livi we should absolutely be going there and winning comfortable. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about their pitch.

Produce half the form of our Euro game and it would need livi to be at their best. Comfortable win

Should win comfortably but rarely seem to against livi. Weather looks fine this week so no excuses

3-0 Rangers. I think we’re going to smash them. The players know how close it is and we’ve been playing a lot better the last 3/4.

3-0 Rangers. We can no play with complete freedom as the pressure is off so I think some we’ll dish out some tankings between now and end of season. Even on crap pitches!

I suspect we’ll win relatively comfortably (as comfortable as it ever could be on a plastic pitch)

However, it really depends on watch kinda team Gerrard puts out.

Our whole season and priority is the europa league now.

Personally, I wouldn’t be playing any key players on Livi’s pitch. The league is over, we aren’t going to be caught and can afford to take a gamble by significantly “using the squad”

Gonna be a tough game, livi are a decent side and we’re not the best on plastic pitches but I’m hopeful we’ll grind out a 2-0 victory. Morelos double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back