• Rangers win by 3 goals

Votes: 65 15.5%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 27 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting a comfortable 3 or 4 nil win. They will be drained after Sunday and we’re starting to return to the levels of performance that make us so dangerous.

We’ll be relentless until the job is done. Hopefully that moment comes after we slap them all over the Knew Camp.

Expecting a comfortable 3 or 4 nil win. They will be drained after Sunday and we’re starting to return to the levels of performance that make us so dangerous.

We’ll be relentless until the job is done. Hopefully that moment comes after we slap them all over the Knew Camp.

Its important we score early. They'll be already knackered both physically and psychologically after Sunday.

If it is a good game then it’ll be the first good game I will have seen on one of these awful plastic pitches. If we walk away with a single goal victory then I will be delighted.

Think Livi will struggle after the cup final and we're well rested and on a high.

Went 0-3

We’ll either: beat them easily; scrape a 1-0; draw; or lose. That’s how easy it is to be a football reporter in Scotland.

The fake pitch is such a leveller against teams that play football these games are always a concern, in some ways more so than playing a quality team.

Rangers have majestic control of the ball and such wonderful movement but Id take any kind of scrappy 'ball in off someones bum' type wins right now.

I can see us giving them a right pumping. They’ll be down after the cup final defeat and the way we played last week against Antwerp I can’t see us scoring any less than 4.

4-0 the Gers. Stress free night and down to 4 points required please. B-D

A knackered and demoralised Livvy v a refreshed, hyper confident Rangers? I can see us winning this more comfortably than usual on that shit pitch. Should be decent weather too. 3-0 Gers for me

Playing well on that pitch is a rarity although Livingston may be on a downer after their cup final.

Going against the trend a bit I think it will be a difficult evening again at that place.

1 - 1

Last edited:
Conservatively went for Rangers by 2 goals, but with us being back in European football, it gives up that wee perk up imo.

From what I've seen of Livi we should absolutely be going there and winning comfortable. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about their pitch.
Same here.

We have a couple of artificial pitches at the Training Centre where we can work all week, and there’s no way the fake stuff is any worse to play on than some of the awful grass pitches just now.

I think it could be a big win.

I think we are in for a tough night, battling side, crap pitch, hopefully they are still smarting from the cup final defeat, but I think it will be a draw, followed by a win on Saturday, and a draw the following week at the piggery, league over.

Martindale has done a great job there but you get the feeling they've done all they can this season.

I'm not worried about the pitch, or the hysteria around Patterson getting a ban.

2-0 Rangers.

I'm going for 3 nil to the bears, confidence is high, livingston maybe feeling about down after losing the cup final. Goldson and Alfredo brace for me.

2-0 Morelos and Aribo. Joe seems to get on with these surfaces more than most.

Hopefully an early goal to settle the nerves rather than a late scramble.

Really should be a comfortable win but we never look convincing on this pitch, draw, maybe another 0-0 like the earlier this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back