Livingstone game tomorrow, available to UK supporters, on Rangers TV. Just a wee heads up.

You trying to steal my thunder bud?:mad:

:)):)):)):)):)):))

Coudnae find your thread. Surprised you're not on the ball with this one.

;):)

a0558902-92c0-4fb7-8246-f7abd4b35c02_text.gif

Haud off buying until tomorrow evening and get that and Ross County game in the 3 day package.

…assuming that’s still an option, what I’m hoping to do again.

Covid Loyal.

Only way to sort it out, Fiiiiiiight!!! B-D

Have they binned it?
Its very random. You used to be able to play the game as you said on a regular basis but they've slowly got wiser to it. Best you can usually hope for these days is a First Team game and a B Team or Womens game - none of them coming up on RTV this week though.

Its very random. You used to be able to play the game as you said on a regular basis but they've slowly got wiser to it. Best you can usually hope for these days is a First Team game and a B Team or Womens game - none of them coming up on RTV this week though.

Seem to have replaced with a monthly £24 option, not so useful for me but I hadn’t realised Saturday was on Sky, so I’ll need to suffer Walker & co

Seem to have replaced with a monthly £24 option, not so useful for me but I hadn’t realised Saturday was on Sky, so I’ll need to suffer Walker & co
The much asked for monthly Unlimited option returned a wee while ago now. Worth considering if we have a month with a high volume of fixtures as you get every game (bar Euro matches). Need to remember to cancel it though, as its a recurring subscription I think. And, obviously, for the Away games you would need a VPN.

Just went to order tonight’s match and notice the 3 day option has reappeared B-D

Maybe its just me but is this not worded in a stupid way?

The match is available for overseas subscribers and can be purchased worldwide, including within the UK, on pay-per-view for £9.99 .

Just went to order tonight’s match and notice the 3 day option has reappeared B-D
Only for those overseas or using a VPN mate. For regular UK viewers its just the Livi game at £9.99.

Anyone who is overseas, or has a VPN, would do well to wait until after 1430hrs today and then buy the 3 Day Unlimited as it will get you Saturdays' game v Ross County as well. It runs for 72 hours from time of purchase I've been told.

*sorry misread that, but yeah you can use it to cover both and not suffer Sky comms

Maybe its just me but is this not worded in a stupid way?

The match is available for overseas subscribers and can be purchased worldwide, including within the UK, on pay-per-view for £9.99 .
No its fine. If you have an overseas subscription then its included, same as all other games. If you have a UK subscription it isn't included and can be bought - in the UK or overseas - for £9.99.

No its fine. If you have an overseas subscription then its included, same as all other games. If you have a UK subscription it isn't included and can be bought - in the UK or overseas - for £9.99.
Overseas...worldwide....in the UK.

Easier to just say available to everyone surely?

I understand what you mean but, until Covid struck and we made games available in the UK, the only way to get them was overseas subscriptions. By specifically stating 'in the UK' it acts as that reminder that games are now available here. Of course, as you say, 'worldwide' covers UK as well but some in our support need stuff spelled out to them I'm afraid.

@Valley Bluenose, after our chat I took out a monthly RTV membership last week. Can you tell me how I find the B Team videos? Tried searching and went through the first few pages of ‘All videos’ but can’t see them.

@Valley Bluenose, after our chat I took out a monthly RTV membership last week. Can you tell me how I find the B Team videos? Tried searching and went through the first few pages of ‘All videos’ but can’t see them.
Scroll all the way down to the section headed Academy mate, then expand to All Videos. Highlights and goals in there - amongst a LOT of interviews.

Yeah - I agree with you - it was clumsily worded. They have to keep up the pretense that only 'overseas' Bears have the worldwide subscription, I guess.

I'd also be interested to know what proportion of 'full fat' subscribers are UK-based and how many are truly overseas. Doubt we'll ever know.

I pay the £24 a month.

Which is great for me as I randomly find myself being transported to a foreign country by one of the club's partners.

I pay the £24 a month.

Which is great for me as I randomly find myself being transported to a foreign country by one of the club's partners.

So do I mon ami, but the £9.99 option works better for me normally

I bought a 3 day package in Fuerteventura last week for £9.99 and got the sheep and Stirling Albion game.
Those viewing from within the UK tonight can either pay the £9.99 for just the Livi game or, if they have access to a VPN to appear overseas, then they can pay the same £9.99 for the 3 Day Unlimited package and (provided it was purchased after 1430hrs today) it should cover them for the Ross County match on Saturday as well, which is a 1230hrs kick-off.

Those viewing from within the UK tonight can either pay the £9.99 for just the Livi game or, if they have access to a VPN to appear overseas, then they can pay the same £9.99 for the 3 Day Unlimited package and (provided it was purchased after 1430hrs today) it should cover them for the Ross County match on Saturday as well, which is a 1230hrs kick-off.
That’s annoying, should have read this thread before purchasing just now.

So do I mon ami, but the £9.99 option works better for me normally

The way I viewed it, could get Sky Sports for £20 a month and maybe get a couple games a month with the fat speccy hotdog Crocker and his sweaty faced nasal sidekick Walker commentating. Or £24 a month to guarantee seeing the games and get added content.

I think RTV is great value, the iPad app works perfectly as well. I'll never go back to Sky Sports.

I didn’t know unsubscribing from MyGers meant I would unsub from RTV emails too. Anyone got a link to buy for tonight?

I didn’t know unsubscribing from MyGers meant I would unsub from RTV emails too. Anyone got a link to buy for tonight?
See the OP here:

Back