Loan Ranger Thread - Updates on Players Out On Loan Season 2019/2020

Nothing concrete here, but Dorrans might be going out on loan.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...news/graham-dorrans-set-rangers-exit-19033908

Article reads:

"Graham Dorrans set for Rangers exit as Kilmarnock eye for loan deal
The midfielder is surplus to requirements at Ibrox and could head to Ayrshire.

By
Scott Burns
  • 22:50, 29 AUG 2019
Kilmarnock have launched an ambitious bid to sign Graham Dorrans on loan.
The Rugby Park side have made contact over a switch for the Rangers midfielder.
The 32-year-old has been deemed surplus to requirements at Ibrox and been told his first-team chances will be limited.
Former Scotland star Dorrans is now considering his options ahead of Monday’s transfer deadline.
Kilmarnock hope they can do a deal with Rangers and can also give Dorrans the chance to put himself back in the shop window and playing regularly again.

Alessio wants Dorrans on loan (Image: SNS Group)
The former West Bromwich Albion player also has interest from League One in England.

Angelo Alessio is looking to bolster his side before the close of the window.
He signed defender Dario Del Fabro on loan from Juventus on Thursday evening.
Killie are also trying to land Jack Hendry on loan from Celtic, although Motherwell are also in the fight.
The Ayrshire outfit are also interested in a move to bring midfielder Mark O’Hara back from Peterborough."

Loan moves in the pipeline for both Barjonas & Mayo

Don’t want to clutter the thread but hopefully both should sort something out next few days

I was surprised Barjonas was kept on, he must be just about at the end of his time here.

Loan moves in the pipeline for both Barjonas & Mayo

Don’t want to clutter the thread but hopefully both should sort something out next few days

When I was down at the Mansfield friendly earlier in the season, one of their directors told me pre match they were interested in taking them on loan, as well as McPake.

Both Barjonas and Mayo played well that day too.

McPake didn't have his best game.

Ayr United manager Ian McCall: "I was just pleased we won. You don't always win games when the opposition goes down to 10 or even nine.
"The winning goal was a class goal from a class footballer. Zanatta is a good player, I tried to sign him this week but couldn't afford him."

The Manager likes Kelly.

As we’ve got quite a lot of players out on loan this coming season with more to follow, all comments and updates in this thread please. We don’t need a thread each time someone scores or has a good performance. This will keep the thread tidy

Cammy Palmer - Partick Thistle (31st December 2019)
Stephen Kelly - Ayr United (June 2020)
Robby McCrorie - Queen of the South (June 2020)
Ross McCrorie - Portsmouth (June 2020)
Jordan Rossiter - Fleetwood Town (June 2020)
@Empire need to add Josh McPake - Dundee (January 2020) and Jordan Houston - Ayr United (January 2020)

Last edited:
Jaoa Balde has joined Lowland League Berwick Rangers on loan

And Jake Hastie makes it 3 goals from 3

Last edited:
Robby McCrorie had yet another good performance today for QotS away to ICT, despite the result.

He couldn’t have been expected to do much about either of the ICT goals and really prevented it from being embarrassing for Queens. ICT manager Robertson said as much himself after the match:
We had two tremendous finishes and if it wasn't for Robby McCrorie it could have been five or six.

For a young keeper he is building up some great experience now which will do him well when challenging for the jersey whenever McGregor hangs up the gloves.

Back