Loan Ranger Thread - Updates on Players Out On Loan Season 2019/2020

It might take an injury or two as he was getting some stick for his last performance...
Yes, I did read that. Their team seems to be struggling generally, so not an easy time at the club for anyone I suppose. He just needs to hold firm, work hard and keep a good attitude. That's what SG will expect him to do.

Portsmouth play Southampton tonight, let's hope McCrorie plays.

Should be on TV.

Sky Sports 7.45

Last edited:
McCrorrie on the bench again. Is it not going too well down there? He seems benched a lot.
Started excellently, got sent off and benched. Centre midfielders came in and plated well and winning games. 0layed well at RB Vs Sunderland then had a couple of dire matches apparently...and yeah, steep learning curve that Rangers and Ross will be the better for

Queen of the South v Dundee on telly tonight.

McPake playing, Dorrans as well.

I would think McCrorie in goals for QoS.

How did middleton play yesterday, started well for hibs going by reports but noticed last couple of games he was benched, dont kno if it was cause he was away with scotland u21 or if he had drop in form.
Good to see youngsters out staring for there loan clubs, mccrorie (qos), mcpake and kelly seem to b playing very well most weeks.
Glad we are finally sending players on loan to develop as feel when mccormack and fleck were here that was what we needed to do.

How did middleton play yesterday, started well for hibs going by reports but noticed last couple of games he was benched, dont kno if it was cause he was away with scotland u21 or if he had drop in form.
Good to see youngsters out staring for there loan clubs, mccrorie (qos), mcpake and kelly seem to b playing very well most weeks.
Glad we are finally sending players on loan to develop as feel when mccormack and fleck were here that was what we needed to do.

Got caught sleeping for the mentally challenged goal mate.

Let the full back have a free run to cross the ball for Christie's header.

Had a couple of decent moments on the ball.

That's what I noticed in the highlights.

Did big Ross pump your Mrs or something?

You seem to have a weird obsession with telling folk he won't make it at Ibrox.
Errrrr... Just pointing out his status for today's game. Things not going great for him by the look of it. Hardly getting much game time in League One.

And yes, I have consistently said I have doubts about him having a genuine future at Rangers. His situation at Portsmouth is kind of starting to back that up, if ever it needed backing up.......

You think he has a genuine future at Rangers in our first team. Good for you.

Rudden played the full 90 for Plymouth Argyle today. He works really hard but seems to lack composure and that bit of quality. Worrying at that level. But the team are struggling as a whole and he’s just back to full fitness, so plenty of time to improve.

Errrrr... Just pointing out his status for today's game. Things not going great for him by the look of it. Hardly getting much game time in League One.

And yes, I have consistently said I have doubts about him having a genuine future at Rangers. His situation at Portsmouth is kind of starting to back that up, if ever it needed backing up.......

You think he has a genuine future at Rangers in our first team. Good for you.
Gerrard sees him as not only having a future but a future as a Captain of Rangers, so much so he took the hit on losing Ross as a Homegrown player for Europe and cost us 3 players in the squad! All because he wants him to prove himself with games, English teams will play 60 games with all the meaningless cup games. Ross will play plenty and develop plenty

Rudden played the full 90 for Plymouth Argyle today. He works really hard but seems to lack composure and that bit of quality. Worrying at that level. But the team are struggling as a whole and he’s just back to full fitness, so plenty of time to improve.
If Rudden doesn’t make it, it won’t be through lack of quality. He’s a very talented player.

If Rudden doesn’t make it, it won’t be through lack of quality. He’s a very talented player.

He really hasn’t shown it as yet. Snatches at chances and link up play hasn’t been great. Crowd started to turn on him a bit yesterday which was annoying as he’s still very young. He’ll get at least a couple more games to prove himself as Argyle’s first choice frontline are still injured.

He really hasn’t shown it as yet. Snatches at chances and link up play hasn’t been great. Crowd started to turn on him a bit yesterday which was annoying as he’s still very young. He’ll get at least a couple more games to prove himself as Argyle’s first choice frontline are still injured.

Maybe he’s lacking match sharpness. His technique has always looked superb to me. Composure is a different thing and fitness does play a part in that.

Middleton on the bench for Hibs again today. Did I read he'd restored all the Hibs stuff to his Twitter/Instagram again? All very odd.

Back