Loan Ranger Thread - Updates on Players Out On Loan Season 2019/2020

We have way too big a squad with way too many fringe/loaned type players. We could put out 2 full teams of failures or average players. Need to get quality over quantity, for every 3 players we could have 1 quality player.

As much as caxhina gets slated for his record and signings, his actual record isn't much worse than gerrards and gerrad must rate him considering his three best players that get picked if fit every single match is made up of caxhina signings, morelos, tavenier, Jack. I think sadiq, ejaria, coullibally, ojo, King, barker, grezda and others have been shocking signings and complete waste of money we don't have in abundance. Plus others that actually show potential don't get a chance or dropped for one bad game but others (golds on and tavenier of course) are guaranteed a game, they don't need to even look at the team sheet to see if they're playing) never do such as Jordan Jones, Patterson, hastie, mcpake.

As much as caxhina gets slated for his record and signings, his actual record isn't much worse than gerrards and gerrad must rate him considering his three best players that get picked if fit every single match is made up of caxhina signings, morelos, tavenier, Jack. I think sadiq, ejaria, coullibally, ojo, King, barker, grezda and others have been shocking signings and complete waste of money we don't have in abundance. Plus others that actually show potential don't get a chance or dropped for one bad game but others (golds on and tavenier of course) are guaranteed a game, they don't need to even look at the team sheet to see if they're playing) never do such as Jordan Jones, Patterson, hastie, mcpake.

Sound.

This

Morelos was a JJ signing really, Tav was Warburton and i can guarantee you that Jack had agreed to sign months before Caixhina came in. Agree with some of the dross Gerrard has signed though

Back