Loch Ness FC Kits.

Looks like a fake to me. ;)

On a related note, it looks like that league (like the West of Scotland League) now allows promotion into the professional pyramid, so now there’s a possibility that Orkney (who play in that league) could eventually reach the Premiership :eek:

What an away day that would be!

On a related note, it looks like that league (like the West of Scotland League) now allows promotion into the professional pyramid, so now there’s a possibility that Orkney (who play in that league) could eventually reach the Premiership :eek:

Yeah it hasn't been confirmed yet but it will be in place by this season or next season. It will probably be the North juniors holding things up.

Hopefully Orkney will apply for a licence now they can be promoted and then we could get them in the Scottish Cup. That would be class.

Sorry if you've already seen this but too good not to share. Loch Ness just joined the North Caledonian League at tier 6 this year (league below the Highland League) for those who don't know.

I've already ordered one because apparently there's a couple of Rangers minded folk behind the seasons but mainly because it's a great kit.
How much are they?
The black one (can I say that?) is a beauty.

£35 mate. They're just starting up as a senior team which is probably why it's so expensive.
It's a good business strategy with the Nessie thing because that's huge in America and abroad. Good luck to them.
Great peice of business strategy using Nessy on their strips.

Yeah it hasn't been confirmed yet but it will be in place by this season or next season. It will probably be the North juniors holding things up.

Hopefully Orkney will apply for a licence now they can be promoted and then we could get them in the Scottish Cup. That would be class.

Hopefully Shetland enter a team as well at some point, though I imagine if we ever drew them in the cup the 13 hour long ferry from Aberdeen to Lerwick would be interesting to say the least :))

Great peice of business strategy using Nessy on their strips.
Yeah hopefully they get it around the right audience (eg the American crackpots that spend their lives hunting the thing) and make a few bob. I'd imagine they'll become a bit of a cult club, like Fort William who got a lot of attention for being the "worst club in Britain".

Reactions: 007
Hopefully Shetland enter a team as well at some point, though I imagine if we ever drew them in the cup the 13 hour long ferry from Aberdeen to Lerwick would be interesting to say the least :))
We could have 2 European campaigns in a season if Killie's great European adventure to Wales or Aberdeen's visit to Costa Del Burnley is anything to go by.

Has the been confirmed? Just the North Caledonian League, not the Northern Juniors?

Yeah hopefully they get it around the right audience (eg the American crackpots that spend their lives hunting the thing) and make a few bob. I'd imagine they'll become a bit of a cult club, like Fort William who got a lot of attention for being the "worst club in Britain".
Fort William were more of an internet craze than an actual football team last year

Many a scrap in there after the buses got back to the Fort after an OF game (stops in Inverbeg and Bridge of Orchy for us, some shite bar in Dumbarton and Crianlarich for them). And officially it is the Ben Nevis Bar :)

Still called the Jack to to everyone haha.

Back