London Based YouTube Video Blogger Takes In Rangers V Porto

What a great relationship to have with your dad.

more like mates than father/son

i'm lucky enough to be in a similar boat. my old man and I travel all over europe together watching rangers (first time Bayer Leverkusen, last time Maribor, so far...). We just don't vlog it! probably because we are 20 years older than this lad and his dad.

Good videos, imho

They also went to Hearts V Rangers last month. There are other videos of them waxing lyrical on visits to Celtic park. Which is fine. For these youtube bloggers its all about likes and comments. I think they've found, when you cover either Rangers or Celtic, you're generating a lot more interest in your page than when you go to a Bolton Wanderers game.

I enjoy his you tube videos. His dad due to him giving us top spot in the favourite stadium category wins it for me :D

If they'd been at Legia or Feyenoord instead of Porto, it'd be a clean sweep for Ibrox hands down.

If the lad prefers being amongst paedo harbourers and terrorists, then that’s his call entirely.
personally i’ll stick with The People at Ibrox.

Could only hack about 10 seconds of the wee VL's stupid face and voice.

That’s genuinely a shame, because you missed 10 very enjoyable minutes of viewing.

I especially loved that he was filming as Davis’s deflected goal went in. I love seeing mad scenes of our fans going mental. :D

Personally, I missed seeing them on the night as I was busy going mental myself in CR4 and trying not to fall down more than the two rows of seats in front of me. :))

Why does he talk so loudly into the camera when they're just in a room?

To be fair, his videos are reasonably good (apart from disgusting mentally challenged ones).

That was a very enjoyable watch , good to see a dad and his son take in a match and they seemed to enjoy themselves .

so refreshing to watch a report about us without any agenda or negativity .

It’s all about likes but it’s entertaining and (unlike the Chinese stadium tour guy) he’s speaking positivity about our club and fanbase without making stereotypes.

Did make the mistake of watching one of the games he goes to Celtic Park and he made a similar video, signing their praises etc. One of the games he was in a bar with all the smellies and they were singing FTQ and IRA songs.

They’re in the England travelling supporters club so did wonder what they really made of it. He’s too young to understand it I’d imagine.

Fair play to him though, is at least covering Scottish teams (covered the Dundee Derby and St Johnstone vs Hibs game last week too) and not just bashing the league like a lot of English people do!

Pity he didn't see it on a 'proper' European night. Up until we scored, the atmosphere was almost non-existent. And even in last 5-10 mins it was hardly amazing.

Back