London Bears for the Final

Rangers SS

A London based fan. Anything interesting happening where the bears will get together to watch on the Wed. Keen to watch with a group of fans on what is and could be even more a historic match.

GM in Angel is sold out, Bermondsey Bierkeller first come first serve, but expecting capacity to be hit early.

Where are you in London. All the RSCs will be showing. Only one which was ticket only was the GM but is sold out.

Bermondsey Bierkeller for the London Branch
Dice Bar in Croydon for Surrey True Blues
British legion in Hounslow for West London Loyal
Stanley Arms in Bermondsey also
Zenith Sports Bar in Dartford for the Dartford RSC

I know a couple of lads working in London who are thinking of the Bermondsey Bierkeller - but due to work they won't be able to get there until around 17:30. I guess that would be too late for them to get in ???

Bermondsey Bierkeller us a big venue so should be OK. I think capacity is over 300. Would be surprised if they're turning away folk.

I know a couple of lads working in London who are thinking of the Bermondsey Bierkeller - but due to work they won't be able to get there until around 17:30. I guess that would be too late for them to get in ???
I would guess they'll be fine at that time. Bierkeller holds 300 im lead to believe.

If it is full then they can get a taxi to the Stanley Arms or jump the train one stop from London Bridge to East Croydon for Dice

I would guess they'll be fine at that time. Bierkeller holds 300 im lead to believe.

If it is full then they can get a taxi to the Stanley Arms or jump the train one stop from London Bridge to East Croydon for Dice
Cheers mate - good info. Appreciated. I'll let them know.

Fairly confident that the Stanley and Dice should be ok then if Bierkeller full ? They said around 17:30 -18:00 would be around they time they would be able to get to the London Bridge area.

Cheers mate - good info. Appreciated. I'll let them know.

Fairly confident that the Stanley and Dice should be ok then if Bierkeller full ? They said around 17:30 -18:00 would be around they time they would be able to get to the London Bridge area.
Will 100% be fine for Dice if Bierkeller is full. Just had a quick look on trainline and at that time trains to East Croydon from London Bridge are every 5 to 6 minutes. 1 stop, less then 15mins.

A good fall back if they are stuck

Where are you in London. All the RSCs will be showing. Only one which was ticket only was the GM but is sold out.

Bermondsey Bierkeller for the London Branch
Dice Bar in Croydon for Surrey True Blues
British legion in Hounslow for West London Loyal
Stanley Arms in Bermondsey also
Zenith Sports Bar in Dartford for the Dartford RSC
I work in central London, near Oxford St and live in West London, near Shepherd Bush. Keen to watch with fellow bears and hopefully enjoy a historic win !

Will 100% be fine for Dice if Bierkeller is full. Just had a quick look on trainline and at that time trains to East Croydon from London Bridge are every 5 to 6 minutes. 1 stop, less then 15mins.

A good fall back if they are stuck

Perfect mate. I'll pass all this on to them. Sounds as if they at least have options then, which is great.

Again - much appreciated.

I work in central London, near Oxford St and live in West London, near Shepherd Bush. Keen to watch with fellow bears and hopefully enjoy a historic win !
West London loyal probably your best bet. Or jubilee line from Bond Street to the Bierkeller

I’ve posted on the South East & London Fans page as it has the widest audience about alternatives to the Bierkeller if it’s full. Basically it’s:

Surrey True Blues @ the Dice Bar in Croydon. 15 minutes by train from London Bridge and a 15 minute walk;

Dartford Loyal @ the Zenith Bar in Dartford. 30 minutes train from London Bridge and a 5 minute walk;

West London Loyal supporters club, 2 stops on the jubilee to Waterloo and a direct train to Hounslow, 5 mins walk to Hounslow RBL.

The London Loyal @ The Green Man was ticket only and is sold out.

I’ll try to find out what the situation is at the Stanley Arms in Bermondsey and other Bear friendly venues I know will probably be showing the game.

I’ve posted on the South East & London Fans page as it has the widest audience about alternatives to the Bierkeller if it’s full. Basically it’s:

Surrey True Blues @ the Dice Bar in Croydon. 15 minutes by train from London Bridge and a 15 minute walk;

Dartford Loyal @ the Zenith Bar in Dartford. 30 minutes train from London Bridge and a 5 minute walk;

West London Loyal supporters club, 2 stops on the jubilee to Waterloo and a direct train to Hounslow, 5 mins walk to Hounslow RBL.

The London Loyal @ The Green Man was ticket only and is sold out.

I’ll try to find out what the situation is at the Stanley Arms in Bermondsey and other Bear friendly venues I know will probably be showing the game.
Good work mate.

@Essexjohn2

I don,t do facebook mate but the wifes on their page if you want to message me your name and get her to give your request a little nudge? Have you been waiting a while or only just recently asked?

The dice bar in croydon have the main bar instead of downstairs for this one so will be able to hold more people than normal, so will be a safer bet for watching it I reckon for bears worried about getting in or not.
How's Croydon to get to from Euston?

Am leaving work at 4!

Bermondsey Bierkeller us a big venue so should be OK. I think capacity is over 300. Would be surprised if they're turning away folk.
think I will try this, closer to Euston,

if not able to get in will try The Stanley Arms, fingers crossed!!!

Last edited:

You should make the second half haha.
Thats a load of nonsense. 45mins tops . Tubes to either Victoria or London Bridge. 20 mins tops and train less then 15mins from either. So with connections 45 mins tops then a short walk to Dice

You could also get a train direct from St Pancras down the road. You should really look at using something more reliable then that site :)

I’m down in Paddington with the wife and kids, can’t travel too far but hopping to get a bar near by the Novotel to watch it.

I'm trying to get a list of as many London pubs as possible who will be showing the final on Wednesday. Is there anyone on that can confirm whether the Stanley Arms in Bermondsey and the Chelsea Pensioner can be added to the list.

I'm trying to get a list of as many London pubs as possible who will be showing the final on Wednesday. Is there anyone on that can confirm whether the Stanley Arms in Bermondsey and the Chelsea Pensioner can be added to the list.
Signature brew Walthamstow showing it. A few of us are going up owing to it being 25 degrees on Wednesday so nice alfresco pint pre game

Another vote for the Dice Bar, also in the City and walk past the Bierkeller, but live in West Sussex.
For Wednesday, it will 15 minutes on the train from LB and a pleasant walk to the Bar, made the Dundee United game and was made very welcome

Back