London Branch

A reminder that the game will we shown at the Bermondsey Bierkeller tomorrow night. London Branch members can claim their free pint, if they haven’t already done so, and can also get a 10% discount on food and bevvy on production of their Branch membership card. Follow the Bears at the BBK - you know it makes sense.
Watched the EL final in there .Superb ( apart from the result ) .Great day and night . Cant wait till im back down in London again to revisit . :))

All being well I will be joining you. I think I need to collect my membership card, can I do that tomorrow?

All being well I will be joining you. I think I need to collect my membership card, can I do that tomorrow?
I thought they’d been posted out. Our membership secretary isn’t there tomorrow night but if you ask one of the committee they’ll set you right.

A reminder that the game will we shown at the Bermondsey Bierkeller tomorrow night. London Branch members can claim their free pint, if they haven’t already done so, and can also get a 10% discount on food and bevvy on production of their Branch membership card. Follow the Bears at the BBK - you know it makes sense.

I’ll be visiting for the rearranged Aberdeen fixture on the 20th of December - looking forward to it.

How much and how do i apply for membership .? or can my son go in person to apply ?

Watched the last Old Firm game in there. Obviously the result was far from ideal but it was a great place to watch with a good set up and atmosphere. Thankfully a vast variety of strong beers too :))

Back