London rangers pub

space12

The guys need a pub in London near liverpool Street that I can watch the bears and enjoy the old firm WATP. Any suggestions

been a few years since i was last in London but i used to go watch our games at the Cock Tavern in smithfields market.....not sure if its still open but was a cracking place to watch games back in the day...

been a few years since i was last in London but i used to go watch our games at the Cock Tavern in smithfields market.....not sure if its still open but was a cracking place to watch games back in the day...
great place it was , I also dont know if its still an active rangers pub. Best time I had in there was the Rangers Fulham friendly , it was jumping. £10 entry that day got you your first pint and a roll and square sausage:))

This question needs to be a pinned somewhere lol, Dice bar Croydon, White bear Farringdon but think i read somewhere its closed now? Id go for the green man Islington some good nights in there.

The last time I was in the Green Man was the Feyenoord game and it was a great night.

Sprinkling of locals seem to enjoy the madness too!

The cock tavern is no more

The london rsc moved out and are now at the green man in islington as has been mentioned

While there may be bars around liverpool street that show the game, none would be classed as a "Rangers pub". Browns in shoreditch will usually put the games on a screen when there is no dancer on stage.

The london rsc moved out and are now at the green man in islington as has been mentioned

While there may be bars around liverpool street that show the game, none would be classed as a "Rangers pub". Browns in shoreditch will usually put the games on a screen when there is no dancer on stage.

Browns in Shoreditch - ah, that brings back memories - or should that be mammaries !! :D Used to love it in there for a bit of entertainment :cool:

Browns in Shoreditch - ah, that brings back memories - or should that be mammaries !! :D Used to love it in there for a bit of entertainment :cool:
Spent many a fine night in Browns or just up the road in the Rainbow Sports Bar which did similar entertainment.

White Bear is also no more.

The guys need a pub in London near liverpool Street that I can watch the bears and enjoy the old firm WATP. Any suggestions
The green man! Easy to get to and cracking atmosphere when we watched the game there. Lots of locals kitted out in the RW&B

Not been in the Green Man for a game but have at the White Bear and Smithfield Cock Tavern, great venues. Also remember watching a Hearts game with the bears down in London but at another Cock Tavern in Fleet St, was upstairs and I'm sure there was a visiting flute band there that day, albeit not actually playing there.

The Green Man is ticket only. The Stanley in Bermondsey is unlikely to be ticket and its 10 minute cab, 25 minute walk from Liverpool Street.

I know where it is but have never been in. My Ma lives quite close but it always seems quiet whenever I go past. How busy would it be for Livingston on Wednesday or the Ross County game?
I imagine there’s always a few bears watch games there, south london supporters club based from there too.

14 mins in a cab; 57mins walk - there you have it

Believe it or not, 38mins by tube…

Someone needs to fact check the shite you post mate. I don't think any of that much is true.
Fair enough. Let's break it down to work out what's not true. Is the Green Man ticket only? Yes and I have three of them. Is the Stanley Arms? No. Can you walk to the Stanley from Liverpool Street? Yes, but a cab is definitely better. Hmm.

Back