Lone Rangers

Myself and my 10 year old songs Currently have season tickets (2 year) however back in 03/04 is was billy no mates loyal.

I always felt 100% comfortable surrounded by my fellow bears, no better family!!

God bless the Glasgow Rangers

When I was 10 myself and my twin got season tickets, but they cocked it up and we ended up most of the season using paper tickets for all round the stadium.
Then when we did get our own seats they had split us, 20 odd seats apart.
So as an 11 year old I ended up sitting with a bunch of strangers, luckily enough the people right next to me were brilliant and are still there to this day & my brother and younger brother have moved next to me as well.

On my tod as well but sit with a good crowd in GF3
Quite a few on our bus all travel together every game but not that many got seats together

Sat in my on for years before giving up my seat due to not trusting Green.

Brother and I both bought seats this year, both in GR7 but about 11 rows apart. Hopefully a year or two in we’ll get seats together.

We had 4 good seats together GR3 thought we could chance it by not renewing in 2017/18 and picking up seats closer. Seemed stupid at the time never mind now lol

I’m in gf4, mates in cd3, two didn’t renew for various reasons.

Still meet before games for a pint though, chat to all around where I am anyway.

I have been sitting "alone" for 30 years now and although my family sit 5 rows in front of me I have never wanted to change as good bears around me.

Myself and my 10 year old songs Currently have season tickets (2 year) however back in 03/04 is was billy no mates loyal.

I always felt 100% comfortable surrounded by my fellow bears, no better family!!

God bless the Glasgow Rangers

Have a listen around you now and again.i'm sure you'll be able to pick up a few new tunes!!:p

As I got ST by skin of my teeth there was only one in Bill Struth but it near mates who sit other side of directors box. Living in SE England while there is a core of Bears who meet up in Southend to see matches on TV only a handful have ST.

I will meet mates before and after but watch games alone but am sure over the season will make friends around me.

Back