Lonely Bill Leckie once again attacks Morelos

This one’s genuinely the worst one of the lot. Normally I’m fine with the club ignoring the rubbish in the media but this one is a piss take.

The thing with this as well, I may be wrong, but an editor had to have approved this for print. So at least two cnts have thought, "ye lets go with the waster foreigner line".

The line he is getting about hating his job is very similar to Negri, who only never celebrated in one game (DU). As for Saurez and Morelos, thye both look fcking delighted when they score, you know, doing their job!
A waster?

A kid who is on the other side of the world doing a job that improves the lives of impoverished children where he grew up.

He's achieved more in the last fortnight without even playing a game than the fat child abuse supporter ever will.

Do these cretins have any football knowledge?

The top scorer in the group stages, a new record of goals scored in the Europa League before Christmas, and equaled Ronaldo’s goals to be 5th in European football for 2019.

Why can’t they celebrate his achievements and talk up the Scottish game for once?

Another one in the media taking the Hollicoin.

It's the 'yeah but he hasn't scored against celtc' argument that gets me, like they're some sort guideline to how good a player is. Don't worry about goals against Porto or Young Boys, or Feyenoord. It's goals against the scum that define a player

This mean that Leckie would pick Joey Garner over Morelos?

Leckie is just another mouth piece for the dog shit that is Scottish journalism

When you think what the 19th Century Terrorist scum are getting up to and getting away with, and this cunto can't see past Alfie...
I wish him nothing but severe misery

So you think it’s okay for one of our players to be constantly abused ?
No, never said that, but all this uproar is on here just about every week and it makes not a bit of difference.

I just don't think hes worth giving attention to. I dont rare his opinion on anything and to be honest I could go to any pub tomorrow and get plenty people who know more about football than he does. Better just to laugh him off for what he is. I'm sure steven Gerrard will be doing the same.

What a pile of steaming shite that rant is,I won’t call it an article as it’s the rantings of a racist bigot.alfie a waster with no friends when everyone at the club from the manager down speaks warmly about alfie.

We dont keep records of the hate directed at our club and our fans so this will just slip away like the thousands of other examples. Until the club takes action this will just go on and on and on.

Do these cretins have any football knowledge?

The top scorer in the group stages, a new record of goals scored in the Europa League before Christmas, and equaled Ronaldo’s goals to be 5th in European football for 2019.

Why can’t they celebrate his achievements and talk up the Scottish game for once?

Another one in the media taking the Hollicoin.

problem is, if he goes to La Liga or the Premier League and lights it up, they'll be the first to go on about him developing here and how they knew he'd be a star

Bill Leckie and the Scottish Sun are quite comfortable printing racist stereotypes

Whilst running the ‘respect our players’ charade

Do they seriously have a Respect our Players campaign?

Who is that aimed at?

As long as this newspaper and CS are banned from Ibrox that will be a start to be pleased with. One or two of them need to be taken to court too.

There's no one to do it though

Last edited:
What absolute vile, disgusting fcuking cnut that bastard is. Makes me so fcuking angry.

When history comes to write the story of Alfredo Morelos every gutter dwelling scum in the Scottish media that has perpetuated this witch hunt against him will be remembered as the xenophobic, racist, parochial petty little scum nationalist that they are.

A fcuking disgrace. Cnut needs banned now and every other one of them foul scum with him.

Sick of it.

That’s not journalism. That’s not an attempt at objectivity and balance, it’s not an attempt to lament the player’s faults while admiring his talent and ability, it’s just spiteful, unadulterated hatred.

The venom aimed towards this player by bilious sacks of excrement such as Leckie is actually shocking.

There you have it.
I have read some sh*t in my life.
This really does hammer home how F*cked up our country is at the moment. This utter w*ankstain (I will not type his name) has just crossed a line and should be brought to task.
It is sheer discrimination to a young boy from a totally different culture and trying to make his way in the world.
An utter embarassment from him.

That is a disgraceful article filled with hate. Refers to Alfie as a "waster" and has done "hee haw" 28 goals so far this season...against the likes of Porto and Feyenoord. Really is shameful the treatment this boy gets. In the middle of the winter break 2 weeks after a ball was kicked our player has been verbally attacked in a very hateful manner. The club should be taking this wee mutant an the rag of a paper to task.

Plain and simple this cockroach is a dirty filthy bitter mentally challenged wankstain. Trying to stir up yet more shite as he can clearly see the Rangers are getting stronger and stronger!! Sleep well you fat bitter pig we are back!! Fact.

Seems an appropriate time to remind people.

On Christmas Eve, I made a point of posting a thread that Alfredo was distributing Christmas Toys to several hundred children.

Threads from here usually get lifted and printed by the sun.

I looked forward to Celtic minded folk sat on Christmas Day around the dinner table on their phones outraged at Alfredo being the best Santa on earth.

Eventually at 2pm on Christmas day a sun writer called Katy Pagan filed the article.

Whoever was in charge of the Scottish Sun then buried it 25 articles down among news from 22nd December and didn’t have it included in the sports headlines section.

The Scottish Sun is absolutely Sinister.

Bill Leckie continues the sinister and now undeniably racist trend

Do they seriously have a Respect our Players campaign?

Who is that aimed at?

As long as this newspaper and CS are banned from Ibrox that will be a start to be pleased with. One or two of them need to be taken to court too.

There no one to do it though
You can't say anything to Scott Brown.
You can racially abuse a black Rangers player.

The suns respect our players campaign.

Another shocking article. It seems they are seeking to out-do each other and hoped to be name-checked by Rangers and/or Gerrard.

A kid from a poor background in Colombia moves to Finland (!) then to Scotland in an effort not only to establish a football career but to help the less fortunate at home. And that's a "waster". Just %^*& off.

They can pretend otherwise but the manner in which media are rounding on Alfie is sinister.

Wow.. Alfie not a serial winner.. He's the reason we win so many games... Just like all the players he listed

Wow...

That was a bigger attack than saw from Mutton etc.
Clearly his agenda doesn’t suit the fact he was racially abused in that game or the fact his sending offs have been 2 yellows which although not happy about a huge swing with last years record.

Stopped reading at ‘Chris Sutton was an honest pro’ and that’s why he got respect.

Sutton who deliberately got himself sent off in an Old Firm
Sutton who accused fellow pro’s of throwing a game

Hartson was a good player but I don't think he was ever winning any fair play awards or the respect of the defenders he played against. Leckie is an absolute idiot and the best thing that could happen on this site is banning any articles that have been written by people like him and others who hate Rangers.

When I read steven gerrard piece last week I knew he was looking for a fresh catch and hes played a blinder. The fact that its leckie who seems to think hes the voice of not just football, but scotland itself makes it all the sweeter.

Gerrards looked for a bite and the online barry white fell for it.

Last edited:
Hartson was a good player but I don't think he was ever winning any fair play awards or the respect of the defenders he played against. Leckie is an absolute idiot and the best thing that could happen on this site is banning any articles that have been written by people like him and others who hate Rangers.

Good point. I’m sure if Eyal Berkovic was stupid enough to read Leckie’s column he’d be fully in agreement that Hartson wouldn’t get involved in the fly off the ball kicks that Bill has apparently spotted Morelos giving out.

STEVEN GERRARD was a threat to every team he played against.

He was the embodiment of the guy you hated in the other lot’s colours but would have given anything to see wearing yours.

Bill Leckie reckons Rangers star Morelos is his own worst enemyCredit: Getty Images - Getty
Across 17 years, 504 games, 120 goals and nine trophies for Liverpool, plus 114 caps and 21 goals for England, he must have been an absolute swine to face across that white line.

Yet all he ever got from the opposition was respect.

And why? Because he was honest. Because he gave his lot. Because his first responsibility was always to his mates.

Because he radiated a love for his club, his city, his country and for the game.

So it’s baffling that a man who’s an ideal role model for every young pro should put himself out on a limb for a waster like Alfredo Morelos.

A waster? Yes, for me that’s what the Rangers striker is.

Someone blessed with wonderful talent, yet who spoils so much of the good work he does by slouching around like a spoiled, angry brat who hates his job.

He dives, he cheats, he lashes out at the kind of provocation 99 per cent around him laugh off, he celebrates in front of rival team’s fans, though he knows it’ll get him in trouble.
Then, when it all comes back to haunt him, he plays the victim. Or rather, he gets his manager to play it for him.
Morelos was given extra time off last week while Gerrard launched an attack on the mysterious forces he says want to drive the lad out of Scotland.
Sorry, Steven, but this is nonsense.
You’re an intelligent man, you’re a straight-talker and you’ve the potential to be a top, top gaffer, but you’re way off the mark on this one.
Because while you’re right that Morelos is a threat to these mysterious forces — aka Celtic — so were Ally McCoist, Brian Laudrup, Mark Hateley and plenty more, but no one tried to drive THEM out of the game.
Rangers star Morelos likes to play the victim says our man BillCredit: Reuters
Henrik Larsson, Chris Sutton, John Hartson were a pain in the backside for Rangers and Alan Shearer, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Dennis Bergkamp were all threats to your ambitions at Anfield, but no one tried to drive any of them out.
Why? Because, like you, they were decent guys who played the game the right way.
Like you, they were hard but fair, they could take a kick and come back for more.
Like you, they’d go to war for 90 minutes then shake hands at time up.
Morelos doesn’t tick any of these boxes. Neither did Luis Suarez, who you brought up as another example of someone who had no friends outside his club and who was railroaded to another country.
Suarez racially abused an opponent. He serially bit man-markers.
He always looked as if playing football was a chore rather than a pleasure — and that’s why he was so disliked — not because he scored goals.
Guys like Suarez get little respect from opponents because they don’t try to earn it.
Guys like him blame their own bad behaviour on the pressure others put them under.
And guys like him are not missed when they finally trudge away grumbling under their breath.
Sadly, that’s the way Morelos is headed.
With his Resting Bitch Face pout, his flailing elbows and snide off-the-ball kicks, the way he’d rather fall over to get a fellow player sent off than take a shot at goal, he seems hell-bent on making as few friends as possible in our game.
He’s not alone in this last one, of course. Roy Keane didn’t try to win popularity contests either, nor did the likes of Eric Cantona or Graeme Souness.

But what separates them from a Morelos is that they backed up the snarl with success. They led from the front, they were serial winners.
In real terms, meanwhile, this moody blue has done the square root of hee-haw.
He doesn’t have a winner’s medal, he hasn’t scored in an Old Firm game.
He has, however, let his team down through the antics which have seen him pick up seven red and 39 yellow cards in just over 100 starts.
When they come back from Dubai to reboot their season, he’ll be missing yet again.
It’s three games this time thanks to the stupidest sending-off yet — that dive when through on goal at Parkhead.
That moment, for me, said everything about him.
FOOTIE TRIBUTE Celtic and Rangers legends battle it out in charity game in memory of Glasgow rocker
It cemented him as everything the average fan hates about a certain type of modern player — the cynicism, the deviousness, the absence of joy.
Only he can change this. Only he can turn around the image the world outside Ibrox has of him.
Only he can put a smile on his coupon and learn to count to ten when he’s being wound up, only he can work out why he’d rather cheat than score.
Only he can earn the mega-money move we keep hearing big clubs are queueing up to offer.
That’s what Gerrard should be concentrating on right now, getting his goal machine’s head right, because that could end up being the difference between stopping nine in a row and facing up to stopping ten.
He should be pointing at Jermain Defoe as someone who’s been a threat wherever he’s gone for 20 years, yet who’s universally liked and admired.
He should be working overtime to turn a manchild into a man.
The fact that he would rather turn him into a martyr does neither of them any credit.
Even by that pricks standards that is a shocking piece want to write a wee bit about thumbheed

That is a fucking disgrace - Leckie knows exactly what he is doing with that article, Never ever been behind banning journalists or media organisations but the onslaught from The Sun in recent weeks leaves no other option.

it's as much about Bad PR /displaying us in a negative light as it is about trying to drive down the value of Morelos - the club actually have a responsibility to the shareholders now to act on this.

This will be the daily normal now that we are challenging their beloved filth club. Just wait and see the negative stories and abuse appearing each and every day when we go top of the league.

Back