Lonely Bill Leckie once again attacks Morelos

Stopped reading when he said Sutton was a decent guy....The fat wank was probably sitting pulling the head off his wee penis when he was typing that.

I did find that one funny too. Sutton was a cheat on the pitch and a horrible human off it. He spat in a persons face for nothing. He attacked a 16 year old referee.

Time for a Rangers Supporters crowd fund to stop this pish in it's tracks and make an example.I'm in for whatever financial support is required per man.I am a member of Club 1872 and I sincerely hope that they take the lead on this one so as to leave others in no doubt where the line is.

Nah Bill, THIS is a waster!

Bg9ieR8.png

68IhfVj.png
Beware someone who wears a suit but no tie - not to be trusted.

Hate filled agenda driven crap written by a bang average journalist.

if a young man in his 20s, making a decent living and certainly enough to put it back into helping disadvantaged kids in his home country, a young man whois working and living in a country foreign to him in every way possible, a man who has to endure the type of abuse that you wouldn’t even wish on your own worst enemy is such a waster, then I’m sorry mr leckie, Id rather be a waster like Alfredo Morelos than be a bitter, hateful, antagonistic bang average journalist like you. Because Alfredo Morelos is much much more than a hero, a man or even an inspiration as you’ll ever amount to be in your pathetic life.
You were probably delighted when you got all that shite off your chest, good for you.
I hope all holy hell rains down on you like a shit storm because you deserve it. It’s a disgusting piece of writing, half of which isn’t true anyway.
Your all the man or journalist you’ll ever be anyway, Alfredo can say much more than that, and he’s not even started yet.

The management at the Scottish Sun must have some reason to approve an article like this being published. Any decent employer wouldn’t stand for an employee’s reputation being tarnished in this way. It would be scandalous if Rangers don’t demand an explanation.

The club would 100% be failing Morelos and itself overall if they just let this one slide like they normally do. This is an uncalled for attack on one of our players and is a pretty disgusting article altogether.

The club need to act and it needs to be public.

Like sutton a pricks prick, the wee rat used to be my neighbour, weird lady's front bottom. I bet he wouldn't hand his laptop into PC world.

"He dives, he cheats, he lashes out at the kind of provocation 99 per cent around him laugh off, he celebrates in front of rival team’s fans, though he knows it’ll get him in trouble. "

Funnily enough, Rangers fans were called bigots for calling Neil Lennon a wanker when he did the same.
He also scores goals to put his team into the Europa group stages

None of that matters though to these kunts

... If we do win the league this season, considering the enormous advantages held by our rivals, the start they have had over us and the difficult depths we have had to drag ourselves up from, then it will supremely eclipse the last eight years of empty meaningless tarnished trophies that fail to sparkle anywhere in the outside football world where those with a shred of insight understand how devalued they really are, even as Leckie lacks the wit to grasp himself.

Rangers have come on with huge leaps these last few years and one of the reasons for this is Alfredo Morelos and the Rangers support will never be anything but eternally grateful to this wee man from Columbia with a heart of a lion and for us a smile as large as a blazing sun.

Oh and just before I forget, ... fck off Leckie you're a wank! :p

Excellent post as usual, bilkobear. As Graham Roberts said in his betfred interview, "How can they talk about 9-in-a-row? Rangers weren't in the league for five of those years. Rangers have been in the league for the last two or three years. Right. That's it. They won't get nine, anyway."

STEVEN GERRARD was a threat to every team he played against.

He was the embodiment of the guy you hated in the other lot’s colours but would have given anything to see wearing yours.

Bill Leckie reckons Rangers star Morelos is his own worst enemyCredit: Getty Images - Getty
Across 17 years, 504 games, 120 goals and nine trophies for Liverpool, plus 114 caps and 21 goals for England, he must have been an absolute swine to face across that white line.

Yet all he ever got from the opposition was respect.

And why? Because he was honest. Because he gave his lot. Because his first responsibility was always to his mates.

Because he radiated a love for his club, his city, his country and for the game.

So it’s baffling that a man who’s an ideal role model for every young pro should put himself out on a limb for a waster like Alfredo Morelos.

A waster? Yes, for me that’s what the Rangers striker is.

Someone blessed with wonderful talent, yet who spoils so much of the good work he does by slouching around like a spoiled, angry brat who hates his job.

He dives, he cheats, he lashes out at the kind of provocation 99 per cent around him laugh off, he celebrates in front of rival team’s fans, though he knows it’ll get him in trouble.
Then, when it all comes back to haunt him, he plays the victim. Or rather, he gets his manager to play it for him.
Morelos was given extra time off last week while Gerrard launched an attack on the mysterious forces he says want to drive the lad out of Scotland.
Sorry, Steven, but this is nonsense.
You’re an intelligent man, you’re a straight-talker and you’ve the potential to be a top, top gaffer, but you’re way off the mark on this one.
Because while you’re right that Morelos is a threat to these mysterious forces — aka Celtic — so were Ally McCoist, Brian Laudrup, Mark Hateley and plenty more, but no one tried to drive THEM out of the game.
Rangers star Morelos likes to play the victim says our man BillCredit: Reuters
Henrik Larsson, Chris Sutton, John Hartson were a pain in the backside for Rangers and Alan Shearer, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Dennis Bergkamp were all threats to your ambitions at Anfield, but no one tried to drive any of them out.
Why? Because, like you, they were decent guys who played the game the right way.
Like you, they were hard but fair, they could take a kick and come back for more.
Like you, they’d go to war for 90 minutes then shake hands at time up.
Morelos doesn’t tick any of these boxes. Neither did Luis Suarez, who you brought up as another example of someone who had no friends outside his club and who was railroaded to another country.
Suarez racially abused an opponent. He serially bit man-markers.
He always looked as if playing football was a chore rather than a pleasure — and that’s why he was so disliked — not because he scored goals.
Guys like Suarez get little respect from opponents because they don’t try to earn it.
Guys like him blame their own bad behaviour on the pressure others put them under.
And guys like him are not missed when they finally trudge away grumbling under their breath.
Sadly, that’s the way Morelos is headed.
With his Resting Bitch Face pout, his flailing elbows and snide off-the-ball kicks, the way he’d rather fall over to get a fellow player sent off than take a shot at goal, he seems hell-bent on making as few friends as possible in our game.
He’s not alone in this last one, of course. Roy Keane didn’t try to win popularity contests either, nor did the likes of Eric Cantona or Graeme Souness.

But what separates them from a Morelos is that they backed up the snarl with success. They led from the front, they were serial winners.
In real terms, meanwhile, this moody blue has done the square root of hee-haw.
He doesn’t have a winner’s medal, he hasn’t scored in an Old Firm game.
He has, however, let his team down through the antics which have seen him pick up seven red and 39 yellow cards in just over 100 starts.
When they come back from Dubai to reboot their season, he’ll be missing yet again.
It’s three games this time thanks to the stupidest sending-off yet — that dive when through on goal at Parkhead.
That moment, for me, said everything about him.
FOOTIE TRIBUTE Celtic and Rangers legends battle it out in charity game in memory of Glasgow rocker
It cemented him as everything the average fan hates about a certain type of modern player — the cynicism, the deviousness, the absence of joy.
Only he can change this. Only he can turn around the image the world outside Ibrox has of him.
Only he can put a smile on his coupon and learn to count to ten when he’s being wound up, only he can work out why he’d rather cheat than score.
Only he can earn the mega-money move we keep hearing big clubs are queueing up to offer.
That’s what Gerrard should be concentrating on right now, getting his goal machine’s head right, because that could end up being the difference between stopping nine in a row and facing up to stopping ten.
He should be pointing at Jermain Defoe as someone who’s been a threat wherever he’s gone for 20 years, yet who’s universally liked and admired.
He should be working overtime to turn a manchild into a man.
The fact that he would rather turn him into a martyr does neither of them any credit.
Aww bill no get a bird on tinder for Christmas

and your ex has moved on from the Bomb scare you are

we all have lucky escapes and she deffo telt had one

you were probably the abusive type

no personality and blamed her for everything

bill you are coming across as a BIGGOT AND RACIST against a young black player playing football in this country

what have you reported on the child sexual abuse cover up at your beloved Celtic FC

Being lonely and having no personality is no excuse

make up a fake profile you ugly bastard

Some of that stuff is pure poison and he should be pulled up for it.I dont mind a journo being critical of a players performance but it needs to be balanced,that is nothing short of a personal attack.
Leckie is a coward hiding behind his newspaper,if he really believes that nonsense let him come along to a press conference at Ibrox and repeat it there,of course he won't because he is simply a coward.

The thing is the Sun will be loving this their site will be getting double the hits and that is where we should hit them.

“Flailing elbows”

That's the Gazza one resurfaced now. Remember we were all told what a loose cannon Gazza was.

Just say what you mean, Lackie (deliberate mistake), you hate Rangers having a star player in our team when we are supposed to be deid.

Now, bore off back to ChubbyLove.com, ya fat loser.

Last edited:
What an angry wee man Bill Leckie is? His cock must be tiny.

Or could it be that Steven Gerrard hit the sweet spot and was completely correct and Bill Leckies response to that is a petulant child like rant about a player that has put the spotlight on Scottish Football for good reasons and bad.

Resting bitch face?? Scott Brown walks out like that, but he is called focused, calm or scary. Morelos does the exact same, he is lambasted in the press for having resting bitch face. I mean seriously can they not see their own hypocrisy?

People should realise that it isn't just Leckie's article this. This is the daily records and no doubt what they asked for from Leckie. He is just doing what he is told.

DR will know articles about Morelos drive 3x more clicks no doubt. They would have gone to Leckie and told him to write a really provocative piece on him to get these sweet clicks. And here we go. Its worked

A massive banner at Ibrox which is just Leckies face and RACIST seems appropriate.

Gerrard must surely intervene and ban the Sun. That should never have been allowed to print

Pouting bitch face? Really? How misogynistic is that?

On that alone, he is deeply offensive to women, before we even get to the direct attacks on Alfie.

The club need to act on this.if the club don,t then we can expect a lot more artical of the same standard to follow.easiest answer would be to ban the sun.

Absolutely disgusting article.
What can we do in the short term. Posting comments on this forum, that’s only seen by the majority of Rangers supporters won’t achieve much.
Well, if you do buy this rag. Stop it now. If you get it delivered, pop into the newsagent, cancel it and tell them why. If you go in to buy it, buy something else.
We see loads of them on the dashboard of works vans, give your mate grief about buying it.
Mark normally posts the papers stuff here, so we don’t need anything else.

People should realise that it isn't just Leckie's article this. This is the daily records and no doubt what they asked for from Leckie. He is just doing what he is told.

DR will know articles about Morelos drive 3x more clicks no doubt. They would have gone to Leckie and told him to write a really provocative piece on him to get these sweet clicks. And here we go. Its worked

He doesn’t write for the Record.

Was in The Sun

It's like the media are trying to outdo each other in the faux outrage stakes over oor Alfie.

Leckie has always been a hysterical old tart when it comes to all things Rangers. An English hating piece of filth who is reduced to trawling the internet for his hole.

He is a wee ratbag. The winter shutdown gives thes cxnts nothing to write about, but Leckie has scraped the barrel with two stories about Morelos in consecutive weeks.

I have a feeling this we turd will be at the funeral of my old BB Captain. Would love to have a word although probably not the time or the place unfortunately.

Calum McGregor dives , James Forrest dives , Ryan Christie dives the most in the league and has a very poor discipline , Celtic have a convicted racist striker with many off and on field issues and that’s before we even scratch the surface of what the current Celtic manager has done in his time in Scottish football Including single handedly causing a referees strike

but Morelos is the bad guy a guy who has never been in trouble off the field , god knows what sort of headlines he’d generate if he was to fire an air gun at random pedestrians like a certain other striker and smash cars while racing a fellow teammate

The SUN newspaper is Scum and our club should do us all a favour and tell them where to go , maybe it’s an anti Liverpool agenda given who’s the Rangers manager maybe it’s just out and out Anti Rangers bigotry

Remember “Magic “ the dog made the front page of this filthy rag not once but twice in what was nothing more than a fictional story designed to paint Rangers fans as bigots without a single ounce of evidence

We should all contact either the club direct or the SLO and voice our concerns over this publication

They wouldn’t dare print anything like this about the mentally challengeds , Rangers shouldn’t stand for it either

Ban him and his excuse of an employer Rangers.

There’s no point trying to build bridges with people who think and feel like this and are willing to print such a disgusting piece.

If you mouthed off like that to someone in the street within police earshot you would be nicked. So why is Leckie being allowed to do this?
If a player or manager spoke like that about a fellow professional they would be cited. It's time SFA seriously had a look at their contacts with some of these media scum ( no sniggering at the back). They're polluting people's minds and others views of certain players.

Good point about polluting minds. It is no coincidence that Morelos is singled out by opposition fans and players. We have professional, yes I use that word lightly, players who would rather learn how to speak in Alfie’s native language, just for the sole purpose of insulting him in an effort to put him off his game. Shame they can’t put that effort into developing their football skills . We have a constant narrative by the media implying that Alfie is a violent hothead who brings the game into disrepute and deserves to be racially abused by fans. Articles like this are dangerous and I think the majority of people who read them see through the agenda . Unfortunately, when it comes time for kick- off, fans forget all about common decency and revert to attitudes shaped when reading disgraceful and disgusting articles like this one. It’s the long term reinforcement of these opinions that is dangerous and I feel that the club has to speak out about it. I actually think Alfie’s safety will be at risk the longer this is allowed to go on.

I was going to say it's getting ridiculous now but it got ridiculous long ago.

In my opinion, these types of attacks are not only to try force the best player in the country away, they're trying to turn some Rangers fans against Alfredo. I believe they hope that there's enough gullibles in our support to actually take on board what they're saying.

I would seriously Love it if we could get a Colombia flag card display at Ibrox for Alfredo's first game back after suspension, just as a show of support to The Buff as well as a get it right up you to the outsiders.

If you look at some of the Rangers' supporters websites on facebook you'll find plenty of gullible fans that think its all Alfie's fault.

I love Morelos, but let's not kid ourselves, if he played for the bheasts, he would be the 1 player we hated the most. He makes gestures to the opposition supporters (as does Brown and Griffiths), has wee fly kicks (as does Brown) and fights his corner by being at least as physical as players much taller than him. He plays for us, so he's fair game for every other other supporter in Scotland and the vast anti Rangers media up here.
This won't bother SG or Rangers, they know the way things are up here. By commenting on Leckie, it would look as if it bothered us. He's got the reaction he wanted from Rangers fans, but he won't get the martyrdom he would love from Rangers/SG.

I love Morelos, but let's not kid ourselves, if he played for the bheasts, he would be the 1 player we hated the most. He makes gestures to the opposition supporters (as does Brown and Griffiths), has wee fly kicks (as does Brown) and fights his corner by being at least as physical as players much taller than him. He plays for us, so he's fair game for every other other supporter in Scotland and the vast anti Rangers media up here.
This won't bother SG or Rangers, they know the way things are up here. By commenting on Leckie, it would look as if it bothered us. He's got the reaction he wanted from Rangers fans, but he won't get the martyrdom he would love from Rangers/SG.
You're comparing his antics to Brown and Griffiths? Brown gets praised to the hilt for his shenanigans, Griffiths gets to play the mental illness card for being a coked in junkie bastard.

I don't see articles like this about the above two?

Said it before but Edouard driving around looking for random people to shoot at is psychopath behaviour that is never brought up by our media. Nor is Griffiths punching a supermarket worker and being a convicted racist.

I expect the all out attacks to continue on Morelos for the 2nd half of the season the yahoo filth media don’t want Rangers to win the league under any circumstances.

The irony in that piece really is off the scale.
Here we have another gutter snip writing one the most hateful, xenophobic, racist articles it’s anybody’s misfortune to read telling Steven Gerrard that his comments about nobodies like Leckie and the other hacks who continually go after Morelos is talking nonsense.
That’s the real bitch in all this for frauds like Leckie, the fact he and his profession are being called out for what they are and he doesn’t like it one little bit because when you live your life writing lies and made up nonsense it’s very hard to recognise the truth when someone like Stevie Gerrard points it out to you.
Also the fact he chooses to completely ignore the racist abuse Alfie received at the hands of one of the most racist support never mentioned in world football is shameful but unsurprising from someone who’s xenophobia has always being rampant, especially to our English neighbours.

Good point about polluting minds. It is no coincidence that Morelos is singled out by opposition fans and players. We have professional, yes I use that word lightly, players who would rather learn how to speak in Alfie’s native language, just for the sole purpose of insulting him in an effort to put him off his game. Shame they can’t put that effort into developing their football skills . We have a constant narrative by the media implying that Alfie is a violent hothead who brings the game into disrepute and deserves to be racially abused by fans. Articles like this are dangerous and I think the majority of people who read them see through the agenda . Unfortunately, when it comes time for kick- off, fans forget all about common decency and revert to attitudes shaped when reading disgraceful and disgusting articles like this one. It’s the long term reinforcement of these opinions that is dangerous and I feel that the club has to speak out about it. I actually think Alfie’s safety will be at risk the longer this is allowed to go on.

Alfie's enemy No 1 but dont forget all the recent violent attacks on our players and fans including

1 Two young lads hit with bottles
2 Tav assaulted at Easter Road
3 Tav hit with a "pie" at Pittodrie
4 Barisic having a vodka bottle and other objects thrown at him at Easter Road
5 Alfie having a hot drink thrown at him at Fir Park

These incidents are fuelled by the haters writing in the press, make no mistake about it.

When Brown had a sly kick at Alfredo which resulted in Alfredo being sent off they all said that it was clever by Brown. FFS this is what we are up against cheating to get a Rangers player sent off is applauded it is pathetic!

Back