Lonely Bill Leckie once again attacks Morelos

Square root of hee haw, except get us into Europe and get us a game in hand away from top of the league by February. Hee haw indeed Bill.

Ended up sending this to Club1872.

Bit more of a rant than I meant and typed on a phone, but I’m getting sick of this bullshit.

Hi,

I would like to bring to attention the latest of a long string of articles (not even worth being called that in all honesty) by “The Sun” on Alfredo Morelos.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...s-morelos-dive-cheat-worst-enemy-bill-leckie/

As I’m sure you’ll agree, the linked article is indefensible.

This needs to be brought to the clubs attention and the club needs to make an example of The Sun and Bill Leckie by banning the paper and “Journalist”.

It is clear to all that, dealing with things behind the scenes is not working as the boot is still being put into our club and players at every possible opportunity, whilst ignoring what could be regarded as “real” news stories such as:

- The repeated throwing of objects at our players.
- The physical attack on our captain whilst on the pitch.
- The repeated racist abuse given to our players both on and off the field.
- The repeated double standards against our fans, hanging of effigies depicting Rangers fans and Protestants, the covering up of a major story across the other side of Glasgow, etc.

Questions also need to be asked of the SFA/SPL, as from a fans point of view, considering all of the above, there have been no punishments handed out to any of the perpetrators of the above, which is scandalous considering all of these events have occurred whilst our players have been competing in competitions run by those governing bodies. What do the actually govern?

Quite frankly, I’m sick of statements from the club and club1872 which although read well, seem to be nothing more than lip service at this point as there is a distinct lack of action, or, if there is any being carried out, it evidently isn’t strong enough to prevent this nonsense from continuing.

Real action against “The Sun” and “Bill Leckie” is now required and should be nothing short of being banned sine die, to act as a deterrent for future “journalists”.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course

It's a hate filled character assassination of Alfredo which can't claim to be journalism on any level. The club should find a way to crush this creep and put him out of action. I'm sure there are more than enough skeletons in his closet to ruin him.

It's a poison pen piece that represents the sum total of nothing.
Alfie doesn't have to win the respect from other team's fans, why would that be anything of worth anyway?
Most of them despise Rangers and from the way that our captain gets treated, (what has James Tavernier done to attract this behaviour apart from wearing a blue shirt Leckie?) it really is a fatuous representation of the possibilities.

No, what really gets under the skin of these sorts of people, and Leckie may be in the good seats but he is just the same hate-filled yob with a nasty pen and the vodka bottle kept in the back pocket, ...is that Alfie actually understands totally the dynamic that permeates like a stink throughout the Scottish game and has met it full on with a total disdain for those that create the smell.
Alfie knows Bill Leckie for what Bill Leckie is, and Bill Leckie knows it fine well.

Alfie will eventually move on, he will move on with having overcome the real cheating of people like Kevin Clancy, Scott Brown and the stinking press corps in Scotland who have viciously pursued him with hatred in their pens and xenophobia running through their ink like spite through a stick of rock.

When Alfie leaves he will go clutching the love of the Rangers support and he will leave 'backwater failed sportswriters' in the wake of his international fame.
If we do win the league this season, considering the enormous advantages held by our rivals, the start they have had over us and the difficult depths we have had to drag ourselves up from, then it will supremely eclipse the last eight years of empty meaningless tarnished trophies that fail to sparkle anywhere in the outside football world where those with a shred of insight understand how devalued they really are, even as Leckie lacks the wit to grasp himself.

Rangers have come on with huge leaps these last few years and one of the reasons for this is Alfredo Morelos and the Rangers support will never be anything but eternally grateful to this wee man from Columbia with a heart of a lion and for us a smile as large as a blazing sun.

Oh and just before I forget, ... fck off Leckie you're a wank! :p

Lets not forget that Leckie is a columnist therefore the likelihood is that he has been instructed to write this poison pen letter with racist, xenophobic subtext masquerading as a polemic.

That is shameful “journalism“ from Leckie. In fact I’m not sure I can call that Journalism, instead it is someone using his privileged position as a columnist to character assassin Alfie and be paid to do it.

Personally I think that was written by someone who just despises what Alfie has brought to Rangers and is fearful of him.

It’s by a country mile worse than Jackson’s article.

i will be very disappointed if Rangers have not banned Leckie and his paper by COB Monday.

Like the failure he is, he attacks success. He has reached a level of psychosis with this article that it is almost cruel to react to it.
If he has ever written anything accurate, I’ve never seen it and neither have you. All I see him getting for feedback, is ridicule.
Unnecessary, irrational and wallowing in his customary ignorance, this latest article can be added to his long list of, me too, hysterical outbursts.
I‘m absolutely certain that he will be perched on the end of his bed, rocking back and fore, interchanging between giggling at all the attention and sobbing at the realisation that, all this time, its been his penis extension that’s causing his premature ejaculation.
With his short arsed stature and resultant wee man syndrome, he resorts to look at me, look at me articles, getting more and more strident while he gets less and less relevant.
It’s the death rattle of a bitter and deeply flawed individual, floundering under the weight of his own inadequacies.
He is about as funny as haemorrhoids and just as welcome, with his, like me, like me, chat up patter on a dating agency register, a haven of last resort for dumped and feckless husbands with small dicks.

Hatchet jobs are easy, you can ignore the facts, get personal, and just make it up. Would the Sun let me work from home?

I only read the select quotes someone in the thread posted because I’m not reading the fat virgin’s full article, but it’s a real character assassination to be honest. The sort the club should really go after, I mean you’d never see an article like that written about a racist, gambling addicted ned cùnt like Griffiths, nor would it be written about a scarf spitting, opposition fan goading, woman abusing bigot like Neil Lennon.

When articles like that are allowed to go to print they’re basically doing their bit to discourage any more exciting young talents from coming to this country. With any luck Leckie’s perpetual loneliness and lack of female company will lead to a choke wank gone wrong.
With the orange in the mouth ... surely?

Jeez, the lad isn’t even in the country and still getting it.

It really is all about Rangers, they know nothing else gets the readership. We get annoyed and the Tim’s froth at the gash.

Ban them.

Leckie's one man mission to wreck Alfredo's reputation needs stopped and in truth needed stopped in it's tracks months prior to this article even being penned. He's relentlessly attacked Alfie's character to a point the club simply cannot continue to ignore it. It is simply appalling that it's been allowed to get to this stage in truth.

He's no less unhinged than your garden variety Sevco Blogger but the Sun newspaper have saw fit to give his ramblings a national platform. That's the only discernible difference between the two and I find it increasingly unsettling his rhetoric has only gotten bolder in recent months. I used to just mock the guy and chalk his inane scribblings down to nothing more than the offerings of a man, who knows the gig is near up for him. It's far more insidious than that though. He's gone after a man that he's never even met repeatedly now. Using any angle he can and all to demean a 23 year old Colombian footballer.

Ban Leckie and Ban the Sun. Most if not all football fans despise the Sun anyway and it's no great loss. If anything most would welcome it. In truth us appointing a man like Steven Gerrard as manager should have put the bastards at that rag firmly outside of the press pack at Ibrox before Steven even donned the club suit and tie.

The club must react to this, apart from the disgusting insults and lies, he accuses Alfredo of “playing the victim” after he suffers racial abuse, condoning racism makes him a racist.

The Club have to do something. In the Twitter conversation, there is a video of Jurgen Klopp during the press conference simply saying "I don't speak to the Sun".

I'd never seen it before. Maybe it's time for SG to take this stance.

SG won't speak to The Sun regardless.

This gives an opportunity for the club to prompt him to re-emphasise this point at a press conference.

People in Liverpool have taken this into their own hands under what was obviously far more despicable circumstances. Gerrard knows first hand what The Sun are all about so he won't give them an inch.

The media like to act like pariahs and victims, especially when their journos are banned or clubs threaten them. I'm not sure they will behave this way if someone with Gerrard's gravitas and history makes a direct comment.

Typical shitebag Leckie writing style

Starts off with a wee praise of Gerrard, just to prove he’s not biased in any way, then goes on the attack of Morelos

He does the same thing any time he has to have a go at Celtic, always makes sure he brings Rangers into it as he’s scared of the backlash from the mutants.

The fat Japanese wouldn’t have given Leckie the go ahead to print this if we were 8 points behind the Tims. They are shiting themselves, but that article has taken the hatred to a new level.

It’s a disgraceful personal attack get this bitter excuse for a human being sued and banned along with his rag of a newspaper.

Wow. That is absolutely outrageous. I'm beyond calling for bans but if Rangers allow this to pass without a reply or action being taken then I'll be disgusted.

Don't normally bother with this kind of nonsense but Fk me that's really pathetic!

How much time or money did you put in to help the unfortunate over Christmas bill? Then again probably a reason you never mentioned Alfie's contribution over the festive period.

Yet another article proving how racist and xenophobic the Scottish media are. Ryan Christie dives cheats and tries to injure the opposition but he's white and plays for Celtic so for the same reason a pundit like Michael Stewart wont criticize him lonely Leckie and plenty of other media puppets wont dare either. If a guy who just broke a European record for most goals scored before Christmas and is 1 goal behind the top scorer in the league despite playing over 300 minutes less is a waster then quite literally everyone in Scotland is

He says Chris Sutton was a decent guy who played the game the right way.

That's almost as much a blatant one-sided lie than his vindictive assault on Alfredo.

Get The Sun banned from Ibrox today Rangers.

Thats the part that jumped out at me FFS.

Can't take anything seriously the s@d attention seeking twat writes if he's coming out with that nonsense.

Stop dealing with Devlin and the sun immediately.

Leckie would love to be banned, he doesn’t even attend games at Ibrox, he is a columnist and a very poor one at that.

Rangers have a chance here to get him and the Sun, this is beyond the pail this one and designed as an all out attack.

Back Alfredo!

“With his Resting Bitch Face pout, his flailing elbows and snide off-the-ball kicks, the way he’d rather fall over to get a fellow player sent off than take a shot at goal, he seems hell-bent on making as few friends as possible in our game.”

WOW this piece is the worst of the lot.

If only Scott Brown was from South America, Bill could cut and paste this comment and use it for him.

But that's right, Leckie doesn't have a problem with "folk from this country"

The likes of this wee fat spurned creepy bastard are desperate for our main man to leave as they are absolutely terrified he will be celebrating a momentous league title shortly.
Calling Alfredo a waster then mentioning the likes of Sutton, who has been dragged through the court's for spitting on somebody's face, decent, tells you everything you need to know about this wee Rangers hating xenophobic bawbag.

That's a disgrace.

It's also laughable, comparing him to Souness, Keane, Cantons etc

He's 23 ffs and come the end of his career I'm certain he'll be a serial winner.

You wouldn't see this scum writing the same shit about a disgusting ned like Griffiths. In his spare time Alfie is helping the poor in his homeland,.scum like Griffiths are in Ladbrokes and shoving shit up their beak (allegedly). Yet It's the foreigner who gets the hard time.

It's xenophobic plain and simple. All because he plays for Rangers

This is nothing more than a xenophobic personal attack. No professionalism whatsoever, absolutely disgusting & the club have to demand his resignation or just sack the cant imo nothing more nothing less. If this was edouard etc there'd be pitchforks and fires ffs

Back