Long Sleeve 3rd Shirt

SuperAlly1990

Anyone have the 3rd shirt in long sleeve? Is the back sponsorless like the picture or does it have the one down the bottom?

What’s the story with this Sportemongo logo? Will you be able to get shirts without it on it? Quite like this shirt but don’t fancy one with a defunct sponsor on it.

Can confirm it has SportemonGo on the back
I saw a couple of Bears wearing them at our RSC on Saturday with thebSportemonGo logo on them.
I had looked at them, saw the plain back advertised but didn’t go for it on the basis that there was no way they would be wearing it in the final.

This is Rangers’ Commercial team ripping the piss again IMO.
They clearly had a load of the away kit manufactured and ready to ship when launched, then the sponsors went to the wall and they were left with thousands of tops that they couldn’t sell in the summer.
So they jumped in during the middle of the drama over which kit Rangers would wear to launch a fire sale, at full price, for kit that won’t be a replica of anything next season.

Sell them at half price by all means but full whack for a kit that had a defunct sponsor on it is not on.

Saw a few in Seville that had the boxt logo on both sleeves and some that had no logos on the sleeves at all.

What’s the story with this Sportemongo logo? Will you be able to get shirts without it on it? Quite like this shirt but don’t fancy one with a defunct sponsor on it.
You’ll be able to get the new sponsor (when there is one) printed on the top for free.

In a few years' time, nobody will recall SportemonGo going bust, so I'm just keeping it with the sponsor on the back.

Back