Looking ahead to the 23rd

TBM

Official Ticketer
I am noticing more and more discussion on here and social media (understandably so) however any negative results in the Thistle double header will be a disaster.

Hopefully Pedro is drumming this into the players and taking the old matra of "one game at a time" on board.

Lets get a convincing win on Friday night and then move onto the cup game.

I still maintain my stance that we are going to scud the dhims.

Their defence is a shambles and their midfield is too focussed on going forward. Ryan Jack will demolish the Lego eater and dorrans will feed of the scraps.

3-0 the The People

We simply can't look further than Thistle.

They have been unlucky this season and should not be down at the foot of the table truth be told. Deserved a draw against ra bheast

Yip, we really do need to take it a game at a time as I've said, we need confiendence and momentum to be building. Last season we would win 2 then draw or lose, we rarely got a winning run going (outwith December). This season it has to be different and all the should matter right now is Friday.

It's a game at a time, we haven't won 3 consecutive games under Pedro yet, let's do that first then worry about the next game!

We've got to take it one game at a time. We can't afford to drop any points on Friday and cup progression is vital also.

Latest posts

Back