Looking back/ looking forward

As a lifelong Rangers fan, I’ve had so many great days supporting this club however those days have been few and far between in the last 6 years. Today feels like a defining moment for us as a club. Regardless of what people say about Gerrard and his experience we have got a man onboard who I believe can and will get us back on track to where we belong. To think where we’ve had to come back from in 6 years, from the whole of Scottish football wanting us gone to it feeling sometimes like people within the club wanting to destroy us it has been a living nightmare.... I stood at Ibrox a few weeks ago with a lump in my throat after the defeat at Ibrox as I thought we could take them and then to suffer the humiliations at hampden and parkhead.
I hope the players get a lift between now and the end of the season- some of them are dire and don’t deserve to wear the jersey and I really hope we can get shot of them, but there is some quality in there and if the positivity of today rubs off on them a little bit I think we can finish the season strongly.... we’ll know tomorrow at 17.00 if the players are rrady to step up to the plate!! Bring it on!!!!

Back