Looking for a Programme

Gascoigne

Official Ticketer
Bit of an obscure request but i'm wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of where to source a particular progamme.

The game in question was a 1-2 defeat against Kilmarnock in March 1997, Jukebox got our goal, was just after we had beaten the Tims at Parkhead (1-0) IIRC.

Would obviously pay the going rate for such a programme, any advice appreciated.

Cheers Bears

Bit of an obscure request but i'm wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of where to source a particular progamme.

The game in question was a 1-2 defeat against Kilmarnock in March 1997, Jukebox got our goal, was just after we had beaten the Tims at Parkhead (1-0) IIRC.

Would obviously pay the going rate for such a programme, any advice appreciated.

Cheers Bears
Search on eBay, lots of Rangers progrsmmes progrsmmes.

I remember that game for two things that day. The first was Jim McIntyre giving us the 'ear' after he scored for Killie. If memory serves me correctly he had been lifted by the cops in Dumbarton on the previous Sunday after we'd beaten that mob at Parkhead. The other thing was the sight of Darren Fitzgerald coming on as a substitute for us. I think it might have been his first (and possibly only) appearance in our first team at
Ibrox. He was a lad who should have had a great career yet he just drifted away from the game

Back