Looking for podcasters

The Gallant Few

To grow the podcast in the new year, we’re looking for more folk to get involved.

For anyone who hasn’t listened, we’re a fairly light hearted pod, talking all things Rangers and not taking ourselves too seriously!

We already have a good mix of ages, ST holders and not, so anyone is welcome and you don’t need experience. We’re more than happy for you to come give it a try and see if it’s for you!

If you’re interested then feel free to let me know on here or the Twitter page.

To grow the podcast in the new year, we’re looking for more folk to get involved.

For anyone who hasn’t listened, we’re a fairly light hearted pod, talking all things Rangers and not taking ourselves too seriously!

We already have a good mix of ages, ST holders and not, so anyone is welcome and you don’t need experience. We’re more than happy for you to come give it a try and see if it’s for you!

I'm in no way a podder so can't help you there bud. Can you post a link to your pod though, so I can give it a listen?

I wouldn't mind giving it a go pal. Got plenty of shite I have talked on here I can rehash.

@mdingwall is my agent and can handle any booking queries thanks.

I'm in no way a podder so can't help you there bud. Can you post a link to your pod though, so I can give it a listen?

Thanks for that mate, some links below:

I would be interested in contributing to a light hearted pod. Like the poster before, will have a listen to the pod to get up to speed.

My twitter history is clean should that be a pre-requisite

Some links below there mate, give me a shout if you’re not put off after listening ha!

Thanks for that mate, some links below:

Cheers mate, I'm always looking for new Rangers related content, can't wait to give it a listen.

How would it work for someone outside Glasgow? Do you use a studio to record or is it from home?

What equipment would you need etc?

How would it work for someone outside Glasgow? Do you use a studio to record or is it from home?

What equipment would you need etc?

Everything done over Skype mate, I just use my laptop - no mics needed if you have a computer with its own speakers etc

Good on you..

I really enjoyed your 79 Dryborough Cup episode as I was 13 and went to that game. For anyone there, those 3 goals may well be the combined best scored ever by Rangers at Hampden.
I did feel you needed someone a little older to put into context a little bit more of Grieg’s first season, including the magnificent European run and the heartbreaking 4-2 defeat at Parkhead that lost us the league.
It would have given a little more meaning to why we really should have taken 6 off them that day, as Cooper said.
Anyway keep up the good work.

Good on you..

I really enjoyed your 79 Dryborough Cup episode as I was 13 and went to that game. For anyone there, those 3 goals may well be the combined best scored ever by Rangers at Hampden.
I did feel you needed someone a little older to put into context a little bit more of Grieg’s first season, including the magnificent European run and the heartbreaking 4-2 defeat at Parkhead that lost us the league.
It would have given a little more meaning to why we really should have taken 6 off them that day, as Cooper said.
Anyway keep up the good work.

Thanks for the listen as always! Glad you enjoyed the episode, I love doing the planning for the history shows and it’s very easy to get lost in the reading/researching.
Hopefully with some new additions to the pod we can add some first hand experience though!

Just giving this thread a bump. With the guys that have joined we’ve managed to put out some interviews with Michael Beale, Ian Durrant and have another few lined up. We’ve also got a few ideas for shows ready to record.

Anyone still interested in giving it a go, whether you’ve got an idea you’d like to try or would just like to get involved in the weekly shows - give us a shout! Looking to get more involved over the summer and for next season.

Back