Looking forward to Thogden's video from tonight.

chaos ensued after the players ran into their fans for the first goal. I don’t blame PS for trying to get in the way for the second. Just a shame it took them two goals to learn how to keep the players “safe”.

But the copper being bounced down is pretty funny.

The young lad predicting 66-0 is the sort of sick minded people celtc fc have following them and the sort of supporter they create now. Modern day Scotland ladies and gentlemen

chaos ensued after the players ran into their fans for the first goal. I don’t blame PS for trying to get in the way for the second. Just a shame it took them two goals to learn how to keep the players “safe”.

But the copper being bounced down is pretty funny.

How is stopping them from getting to their own fans keeping them safe? Just more over the top heavy handedness from Scotland's finest. Anyone hear that prick mjallby giving it the yeah Copenhagen are celebrating like they've won the tournament ? This now the celtic go to line when anyone bar them wins a big game and celebrates as you would expect.

How is stopping them from getting to their own fans keeping them safe? Just more over the top heavy handedness from Scotland's finest. Anyone hear that prick mjallby giving it the yeah Copenhagen are celebrating like they've won the tournament ? This now the celtic go to line when anyone bar them wins a big game and celebrates as you would expect.
Part of the remit of all police forces is to keep the fans and players safe. The way they want to do that is to stop players running into the crowd because it causes crushes with fans rushing forward to get involved.

this is also why players get booked for jumping into the crowd. But again, that’s in consistent too.

PS did exactly the same with Katic, they just acted quicker and got into position

but yes, once the guy got passed the coopers they were over the top with how they man handled him.

Part of the remit of all police forces is to keep the fans and players safe. The way they want to do that is to stop players running into the crowd because it causes crushes with fans rushing forward to get involved.

this is also why players get booked for jumping into the crowd. But again, that’s in consistent too.

PS did exactly the same with Katic, they just acted quicker and got into position

but yes, once the guy got passed the coopers they were over the top with how they man handled him.
They only do it at that corner of that ground.

Wtf are Copenhagen all about with their love in with the scum??

Holding up a banner at full time saying "this goodbye isn't permanent with the letters GB highlighted, I'm assuming green brigade reference? Sycophant cunts.

Holding up a banner at full time saying "this goodbye isn't permanent with the letters GB highlighted, I'm assuming green brigade reference? Sycophant cunts.

GB were red and blue

Brexit I think is what was being insinuated

I read the comments first and then watched the first few minutes to see the imbecile who predicted a score of 66-0. Obviously the youtuber didn't realise the significance of the disgraceful comment by the piece of scum, but that was it for me.

Someone needs to let the wee prick know the significance of that and get it edited out . Vermin

Someone needs to let the wee prick know the significance of that and get it edited out . Vermin
To be honest, I’d fill the comments on the video up to let people know what it’s referring to, then leave it for folks to see how sick they are. Why do a deflect and deny for them?

Minor side point - I know it’s a Lambretta logo t-shirt but the Tim in the row behind has a red, white and blue roundel t-shirt on. Would you be happy with someone at Ibrox with a oirish tricolour one on?

I didn't realise Paul the Tim had additional needs. I feel a bit bad for slagging him now.
I’m the same, used to slate him until he served me in the Linwood ASDA and I actually felt sorry for him as he’s clearly not the full shilling.

The slagging he gets from his own is probably worse than anything we say to him.

He's a wee fanny but I don't mind him. His videos are worth a watch. I think he definitely prefers that mob and I think his Da prefers us. I didn't see him in that video. I don't think he would know the significance of the 66 comment. We should let him know

The kid was flavour on the month on here a week ago when he was at Ibrox....

Now it’s “wee dick”.....”attention seeking fanny”

classic FF:))

Nope, his dad was flavour of the month as he thought Ibrox was the better ground and atmosphere. His wee gimpy mouthed son professed a preference for the ‘nonce dome!’ Interesting that his old boy wasn’t present at last nights rather delicious proceedings!

His name is on the comments of the video.

Yeah, saw that. I'm sure someone will have his social media content posted shortly.

Think Thogden has edited the video now by the looks of things but there's still a clip of the wee prick's face after the wee boy with them gives his prediction.

You keep thinking they can't get any lower and then this. Absolute scum.

I know the boy who uploads these videos is fair enough when he comes to Ibrox but he definitely seems to be pretty much in their thrall in comparison, though his Dad seems to prefer us. Perhaps the old man knows more about what they're singing about? The lad is very definitely naive.

Why do they have about 50 police officers standing by the away end on call to march round and stop away teams celebrating whenever they score a goal?

Utterly bizarre seeing that. Never saw anything like that anywhere else.

Probably cos parkhead is an unsafe midden

copenhagen player has been charged with assaulting a police officer at the 2nd goal, Still waiting on Lustig getting charged for his assault

Copenhagen goalscorer Michael Santos has been charged with assaulting a police officer during Thursday night’s clash with Celtic at Parkhead.

The incident allegedly occurred during celebrations after Copenhagen went 2-1 up in the Europa League match.

Police Scotland confirmed the 26-year-old and a 42-year-old member of the Copenhagen backroom staff had been charged with assault.

A force spokesman said: “Two men, aged 42 and 26, were charged in connection with an assault. A report will be made to the Procurator Fiscal.”

Copenhagen told STV News their entire squad returned home to Denmark after the game.

Six home supporters and two away fans were also arrested at the match for alleged minor disorders.

Celtic went on to lose 3-1 on the night and 4-2 on aggregate

You keep thinking they can't get any lower and then this. Absolute scum.

I know the boy who uploads these videos is fair enough when he comes to Ibrox but he definitely seems to be pretty much in their thrall in comparison, though his Dad seems to prefer us. Perhaps the old man knows more about what they're singing about? The lad is very definitely naive.
He's been named on Twatter. He's brought anything that comes his way on himself the hard man that he is.

Back