Official Looking to produce a new issue of Follow Follow fanzine to mark the 55th

mdingwall

Administrator
I'm looking for contributors old and new.

It’s not just about 55 - but your say, or thoughts, or observations on the last five or ten years and where we’ve been.

After we beat the Spivs I felt incredibly tired and also incredibly bitter towards some folks whom I felt had let the side down. With hindsight those let downs seem rather petty and nothing compared with the victory we won in saving the club.

It’s that joie di vivre of supporting Rangers than I hope to capture in the fanzine - and after this issue there’s always 150 years to celebrate!

For contributions - perhaps send it in over the next fortnight - my email is followfollow@hotmail.com

Not a wordsmith by any stretch so wont be able to contibute anything worth while. I have personal memories of our journey but doubt of any interest to others.
I do however look forward to this issue and doff my cap to the contributors whether I agree with them or not. Fair play for taking the time and effort to produce an article.
Good luck Mark, look forward to purchasing this.

Good idea!
What about special editions to mark our 150th year?
and perhaps one for next year to mark the 50th anniversary of Barca 72?
Could be done for the opening of the museum at Edmiston House?

Good idea!
What about special editions to mark our 150th year?
and perhaps one for next year to mark the 50th anniversary of Barca 72?
Could be done for the opening of the museum at Edmiston House?
150 also on the cards.

Been feeling the itch because I've still got things to say that takes more than a quick rant on the messageboard.

Belter of an idea!!! Loved getting the latest issue through the post. Still got a load tucked away somewhere in the attic.

Back