Looks like more than half empty stadium tomorrow

I know a guy that’s a Jambo season ticket holder and not happy that it’s £30 for a ticket. Him and his 2 mates he sits with didn’t get tickets because of price

I know a guy that’s a Jambo season ticket holder and not happy that it’s £30 for a ticket. Him and his 2 mates he sits with didn’t get tickets because of price

How much were they expecting it to be? We were £32 and £34 last time I’m sure.

Although disappointing that we could have had more tickets, i’m quite happy it wont be a full house which some of their players may have thrived on.

To be fair, Hearts are the only ones who put a shift in against that lot traditionally. This season they’ve just been crap which makes our results worse.

that’s a myth
Accies, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, St Mirren Ross County all raise their game against us and them

What a sad state of affairs that we have 1000s of empty seats. thousands want a ticket however due to the fools that run the game the man in the street misses out.

They are blaming us for the shite ticket sale.

According to them Hearts want it to be £20 a ticket but we refused.

Surprises me when playing Rangers is the one game where their players decide to put in a shift.
if only they played with the same passion in every game not only would scottish football be more attractive and worth more in tv and sponsorship deals those very same players wages would be vastly superior than what theyre getting now and would attract the eye of an epl club and beyond

Jambo I know is complaining about the cost of the the ticket at £30. Most of his mates aren't going because of this and they don't care it's half empty. Would have made too much sense to sell us another stand.

That still leaves about half the league cheating their fans.
Football doesn’t work like that or we’d all make millions on coupons . It’s like saying we try harder in the big games . Not the case yet our results and performances seem better against better opposition but it’s not due to a lack of effort .

Tbh surprised by this as they are the only Club that usually sell out against us

Pathetic fan base.

When I think of Hearts fans, I think of Michael Stewart.

No doubt there will be some people on here still proclaiming they know some "good loyalist Jambos" and "they absolutely hate the mentally challengeds".

Nah, Hearts fans are every bit as vitriolic and venomous towards us as the supporters of any of the other 10 clubs. I think it was touched upon when we were there last month. Every time one of our players went to take a throw in, there were scumbags leaping out of their seats, foaming at the mouth....I'm all for a lively atmosphere but with their fans, you can tell it goes beyond that. Its some kind of twisted, viceral hatred.

Pathetic fan base.

When I think of Hearts fans, I think of Michael Stewart.

No doubt there will be some people on here still proclaiming they know some "good loyalist Jambos" and "they absolutely hate the mentally challengeds".

Nah, Hearts fans are every bit as vitriolic and venomous towards us as the supporters of any of the other 10 clubs. I think it was touched upon when we were there last month. Every time one of our players went to take a throw in, there were scumbags leaping out of their seats, foaming at the mouth....I'm all for a lively atmosphere but with their fans, you can tell it goes beyond that. Its some kind of twisted, viceral hatred.
It’s symptomatic of the SNP Scotland we live in and some of ours want to join them.

Hearts fans I know are complaining that it’s £30 a ticket and that apparently it was us that asked for that price when they wanted £20 a ticket. That they are doing awful the now probably doesn’t whet their appetite for the cup

Back