Looks like Premier sports arent showing our game on Thursday

uneasydaz

On the website they are advertising the spurs game being on at 7pm and the celtic game being on at 6pm

I am assuming it's on RTV, I'll just watch it there. Had cancelled Premier Sports as I am not really watching it and it's not worth it. Can watch Spanish Football elsewhere and the hockey is nearly done. Rangers games should all be on RTV.

I looked at Premier Sports on the Sky Planner last night and they weren’t listing any games on Thursday. I assumed that nothing had been finalised.

Fair enough, I'm glad it's on.

Bit p*ssed at Premier having subscribed to them though.
That's what they do mate, put 1 on, advertise it big, loads subscribe then they do it with celtic aswell and make a few bob I'd imagine.

Premier sports has the scum game at 1800 and the Tottenham game on at 19:00 so it looks like RTV for us.

Didn't they have all of our qualifiers last year?

Certainly wasn't just one.
Think you are correct mate but there has definitely been a pattern in the past, whether it was Europe or the Scottish Cup where they have manipulated it a bit to maximise which club's fans subscribe to them.

What a strange way of looking at this...

In what way is it strange?

As someone that paid for my ST, the least the club could do is give us a couple of our qualifiers for free

Non ST holders paying PPV game by game works out a lot cheaper than what a ST holder has paid.

Bisgrove stated previously the live stream for league games isn’t enough and they’d be giving us more for our ST money. If not these qualifiers then has to be the cup games but I’m not holding my breath.

In what way is it strange?

As someone that paid for my ST, the least the club could do is give us a couple of our qualifiers for free

Non ST holders paying PPV game by game works out a lot cheaper than what a ST holder has paid.

Bisgrove stated previously the live stream for league games isn’t enough and they’d be giving us more for our ST money. If not these qualifiers then has to be the cup games but I’m not holding my breath.

We can't expect top product and then freebies at the same time. I'd rather bears putting money into the club than going through a sub standard service in Premier Sports.

Not all can afford it, granted, but not all can afford a season ticket.

Back