Looks like that will be our last league match against the Sheep this season

Ha ha, Goodwin to take them down, Brown to take over for the next season, and then oblivion. Scrapping it out v Morton for survival on the last day, only to fail. Fingers crossed.

They are 5 point off 4th. Wouldn’t be suprised if they end up sneaking in somehow

Judging by other results it looks like the Sheep will not be finishing in the top six.
Broonaldo and his cronies will not be able to gift three points to the scum abd battke their asses off against us.
Shame…..
Baaa
I really hope so. They are really shite but as usual another cup final performance against us and we were rubbish again today.

Judging by other results it looks like the Sheep will not be finishing in the top six.
Broonaldo and his cronies will not be able to gift three points to the scum abd battke their asses off against us.
Shame…..
Baaa
Yep. Looks very unlikely for them now.

Hibs up next. Then they have 2 of the weaker sides before the split.

But, 4 points off top 6 as it stands. Probably need 9 from their remaining 9 points available to have a chance.

St Mirren winning away at bottom club Dundee would make it even harder for Aberdeen, so be happy if St mirren win midweek.

Enjoy celebrating draws and red cards ya cnuts.

Maybe turn up more than four three times a season ;)

They are 5 point off 4th. Wouldn’t be suprised if they end up sneaking in somehow
They're 4 points off top 6

They have 3 games before the split.

They play 4th place Hibs next.

They probably need 9 points from remaining 9. And even then might not be enough.

Shame…..
Baaa
Sure hope so!

Shame…..
Baaa
Hope you're right bud. The sheep are a horrible team to play against, so good riddance to them. My only regret is that we might not get to see broonaldo's greetin face as he gets sent off against us for being the cheating thug that he is when we're well ahead in a game. But wait - are they still in the Scottish Cup? Nope. They're not.

Shame…..
Baaa
Fkn great news, hope they are involved in playoffs and fail.... Hate them with a passion.. Actually I'm sure they were in playoffs years ago but something saved them ( Dunfermline comes to mind as being involved somehow) can't be certain but league construction, or seated stadiums, something along them lines, either that or my genuine hatred for them LOL

Shame…..
Baaa
One thing I will ask have the Sheep Renamed themselves St Mirren?

Hope you're right bud. The sheep are a horrible team to play against, so good riddance to them. My only regret is that we might not get to see broonaldo's greetin face as he gets sent off against us for being the cheating thug that he is when we're well ahead in a game. But wait - are they still in the Scottish Cup? Nope. They're not.
I did say last League game….

Shame…..
Baaa
It would be even better if it was the last League game for a couple of seasons. That would confuse us, a play off between the sheep and Killie’s pitch, who do we choose.

Fkn great news, hope they are involved in playoffs and fail.... Hate them with a passion.. Actually I'm sure they were in playoffs years ago but something saved them ( Dunfermline comes to mind as being involved somehow) can't be certain but league construction, or seated stadiums, something along them lines, either that or my genuine hatred for them LOL
I think they should have been relegated but they were saved because Falkirks stadium did not meet SPL requirements.. It was yet another corrupt move by the SPL

Back