Looks like the compliance officer is back

Is the compliance officer role a full time position?

I genuinely haven't heard of him/her(?) doing anything at all this season.

FWIW Butcher should've definitely been red carded, but the ref booked him meaning he saw the incident and deemed it only a yellow?

Is the compliance officer role a full time position?

I genuinely haven't heard of him/her(?) doing anything at all this season.

FWIW Butcher should've definitely been red carded, but the ref booked him meaning he saw the incident and deemed it only a yellow?
Been a few cases when the booking has been upgraded. Rule changes a couple of years back that certain criteria meant it could be upgraded.

Been a few cases when the booking has been upgraded. Rule changes a couple of years back that certain criteria meant it could be upgraded.
The Morelos one last season against Dundee Utd was divided into 2 incidents was it not and they deemed the yellow was for one part so they could ban him for the other.

Seemed like reverse engineering to get the result they wanted at the time

Yes was a bad one. But if only a yellow at the time I don’t think it should be upgraded. If a red was shown he couldn’t have had any complaints.

Falling about for nothing should’ve been picked up at least once by now if the compliance officer is still acting. People were under the impression he wasn’t getting involved this season due to the stuff that’s been ignored.

Am I right in saying Butcher would miss a game v us if banned? :)

The Morelos one last season against Dundee Utd was divided into 2 incidents was it not and they deemed the yellow was for one part so they could ban him for the other.

Seemed like reverse engineering to get the result they wanted at the time
I'm sure it's violent conduct and trying to endanger an opponent that are the rules it can be upgraded for.

Hard pushed to remember what happened last season v Dundee United (due to incredible levels of house drinking during games) but if memory serves, it's when he ran into Connolly with his arm as a weapon?

Forget how much of a mad bastard he can be at times.

All joking aside as it's one of them, if he hasn't put weight on his leg, that's a double break at best.

Fucking ridiculous challenge

Correct. I'm not saying it's a shock that suddenly the CO appears magically when it one of them on the end of a challenge like that but that's a horror tackle.

Terrible challenge but where has this chunt/chunts been all season. Everyone was under the impression they had vanished but yet here they appear as soon as it's an incident to do with that filth.
Whos deciding whats worthy of reviewing and what isn't?
There have been plenty of incidents this season completely ignored , the diving cheating Japanese scumbag for one

The thing is yes it's as usual highlighted more if it's them.

But it doesn't really benefit them if he is banned now. More benefit if the ref sent him off then.

Should have been a red card by that angle however I wonder if several Dundee Utd players will be called up as a non trier leading upto Rogic's goal? ;)

Well I am joking a bit but atleast 4 players had a chance to tackle him, last being in the area but hey?

Should have been a red card by that angle however I wonder if several Dundee Utd players will be called up as a non trier leading upto Rogic's goal? ;)

Well I am joking a bit but atleast 4 players had a chance to tackle him, last being in the area but hey?
Funny that the goal is being made out to have been some bit of wonderful skill and the usual pish patter of" dancing feet of rogic" being branded around. I think Michael flately can rest easy ,
Rogic walked past about four or five of them, not even a half arsed attempt at a tackle

I

with all the diving/trying to get opposition players sent off by celtic players its so obvious one of our players will get a ban for going down easily in the penalty area before the end of the season.

It should have been a red so no issues with it being looked at again. I am sure that Butcher got away with a few horror tackles v us last season (one on Alfie?)

No wonder people get annoyed though as that Koyogo is allowed to dive and cheat in almost a weekly basis and the compliance officer does nothing.

On the whole, the current CO hasn't been getting involved as much as previous holders of the position. That has to be a good thing.

The process isn't perfect by any means - but, it has improved.

In this instance, that is a shocking tackle and should have been a red card.

Now when is the Japanese Creutzfeldt-Jakob getting done?

It was a shocking tackle and deserved a red but the ref seen it and right in front of linesman so how can they say they missed it ?

Given the cheating diving cuunt from Japan has been guilty of simulation about 4/5 times and the CO has ignored his antics

Funny that eh !!

How on earth was butcher not red carded ? That’s a terrible foul

It reminded me of the one that bheast stokes put on papac and received nothing for it

All joking aside as it's one of them, if he hasn't put weight on his leg, that's a double break at best.

Fucking ridiculous challenge
It's about time referees clamped down on the tackles we regularly see here. If we want to improve the game and encourage more skilful players they have to stop letting the thugs get away with foul after foul unpunished.

Back