Looks like the compliance officer is back

Means Butcher would miss the game against us at Ibrox.

Not that it really matters but would be a small benefit for us Utd losing a player.

Great challenge at least one Utd player was up for it unlike his team mates.

Maybe a club should call for changes at the top.
I'm sure Dundee United will be one the club's to back them

Funny that the goal is being made out to have been some bit of wonderful skill and the usual pish patter of" dancing feet of rogic" being branded around. I think Michael flately can rest easy ,
Rogic walked past about four or five of them, not even a half arsed attempt at a tackle

I
At least Alfredo fended off three Dundee defenders trying to tackle him all at once.
Contrast and compare

It’s a clear red card. People need to learn the rules on the CO as well. He’s not go no ability to cite their diving cheat of a striker because he’s yet to con the referee into a penalty. Whether we like it or not by the rules the Livingston one was a penalty so there’s nothing the compliance officer can do

The compliance officer of previous seasons was nothing more than a puppet for the 19th Century Terrorist media, glad this one is keeping it low key. That tackle deserves to be punished with a long ban.

Didn’t see it. Can anyone post video of the tackle?
Neither did the referee properly will be the excuse, so red card it is.

Was half expecting soutter to be pulled up for punching / pinching / kicking kyogo in the stomach or whatever the tims come up with today. That kerryfail "proof" was a belter from earlier today!

Regardless of the player`s team here; that could have been a career ender.
The perpetrator needs banned for that, it`s f*cking shocking.

And I`m not one for normally wanting the crash barriers to win a game of tiddlywinks.

So Turnbull manages to play on and the player is booked. Compare and contrast Ryan Edwards puts a hole in Alfredo's thigh with his studs with a high challenge and Alfie then subbed Clancy does not even give a foul and no action of trial by TV to get Edwards banned , yep the Compliant Scum puppet Compliance Officer comes out of hibernation surprised Robbie Nielson has not been cited too to be honest.

This will end badly for us, as this will be used against us especially if the league it tight come may

Is the compliance officer role a full time position?

I genuinely haven't heard of him/her(?) doing anything at all this season.

FWIW Butcher should've definitely been red carded, but the ref booked him meaning he saw the incident and deemed it only a yellow?
Ref seeing doesn’t matter anymore.

Is the compliance officer role a full time position?

I genuinely haven't heard of him/her(?) doing anything at all this season.

FWIW Butcher should've definitely been red carded, but the ref booked him meaning he saw the incident and deemed it only a yellow?
Yes but he’s allowed to change his mind if he thinks he’d have come to a different conclusion or if he feels it’ll please the Celtic support more.

Compliance officer only comes into play on 2 occasions.

1. Punish an opponent in a game vs Celtic

2. Punish a Rangers player.

Anything else has been few and far between.

How does this benefit them?
CO only ever seems to get involved to back Celtic and penalise Rangers.

Benefit may in hindsight be wrong choice of word but first actions in months and it involves Celtic.

Last edited:
Only surprise is there hasn’t been an orchestrated campaign to get Alfie done for his part in the Griffiths incident at the weekend.

Back