Looks like the compliance officer is back

Haha, I post a fair amount of shite - and I'm happy to take the hit for it when I do - but I'm bemused by this little exchange. I mean, I post on here, a lot, maybe somewhere along the line I have committed the heinous crime of backing a Refereee - I have no idea. I expect somewhere in my 35k+ posts there will be something. 'Always on here defending Craig Thomson' though? Nah. I appeal on the grounds of 'mistaken identity' your Honour.:) If my appeal fails can my good record on RTV threads be taken into account when sentencing me please?
Not related to the Blaney's are you? :D

It happens, I had someone on here accuse me of all sorts and saying i was a major poster on rangers media which ive never once posted on. Luckily someone gave me 'honours' and that was that :D

Not related to the Blaney's are you? :D

It happens, I had someone on here accuse me of all sorts and saying i was a major poster on rangers media which ive never once posted on. Luckily someone gave me 'honours' and that was that :D
I did go back and do a search on FF for threads on Craig Thomson. There's loads, obviously. First half dozen I looked at I hadn't even commented on and then I gave up. Two of them were started by @Thornliebank_Bear so its something close to his heart. I honestly think he's simply got me confused with another poster. It happens. I'll survive. Didn't Thomson retire a couple of years ago?

Last edited:
You're opening the door to a conspiracy theory! Porteous red carded at Ibrox and only booked v them. The ref had a better view.
The ref had a better view at Tannadice but Sportscene dictated that the "better view" wasn't better enough.

Back