Looks Like The Food Has Improved At The Stadium Kiosks.

I think that's the way its been all season and will be this way going forward?
Anytime Ive been this season its been hit or miss depending what kiosk you go to and if their card machines actually work. Some taking cash and some card only. Our catering its just a complete shambles from top to bottom.

They are not accepting cash at the kiosks tonight, card only.
Until the card reader fails then folk queue for 20minutes with no cash, get to the till and find a napkin with “cash only” scribbled on it. Happened at the shambles of the Malmö game and a guy sent some wee roaster behind the till home greeting after she said “can you no read naw” :))

Single use plastic fork!!!!!!:eek:

Get Chris McLauglin, Sutton, Stewart, Humza, Dornan and Jeanette findlay @ed on twitter. The absolute carnage that our club is causing to the environment. It's a fn disgrace. Call it out!!!
To be fair there’s no chance he will finish that and will get another use of the fork on the bus on the way home

I was actually thinking that during the year away from Ibrox some serious thought should have been given to improving the food.

I am sure there are food outlets who would give their right bollock to supply stuff.

Ffs i was asked to put a packet of crisps i was eating in the bin by a steward, this guy get pizzas n munchy boxes inB-D

Got a macaroni pie on Sunday. I was impressed...as its the only food substance I've encountered, that had no taste or texture. That's surely a feat in itself.

I don’t fancy playing russian roulette eating that then risking needing to use the Ibrox bog for a shite.

Bought 2 bovrils at the Lyon game and it was genuinely just brown water. Took them back and the girl says its just how it is now.
She was kind enough to take them to the side and scoop the gloopy bovril mix into the cups until there was a least a taste there. Although by the end it had congealed at the bottom.
How can they not even get a Bovril right fs?

Bought 2 bovrils at the Lyon game and it was genuinely just brown water. Took them back and the girl says its just how it is now.
She was kind enough to take them to the side and scoop the gloopy bovril mix into the cups until there was a least a taste there. Although by the end it had congealed at the bottom.

All the hot drinks are just powder at the bottom of a cup. By the time they get served the powder seems to have compacted at the bottom. Used to be stirrers next to the straws but they seem to be m.i.a.

I was sitting in a different stand than usual, Bovril was brown water and the pie looked like it was been through a washing machine.

Finally realised why people complain about the quality!.

Back