Lord Hodge Deputy President UKSC - Rangers related

Why use the word conspiracy?
The mentally challengeds who attacked Jim Traynor and the mentally challengeds who abused Alfie and the Hibs fan who threw the bottle at Borna and the Motherwell fans who showered Alfie with missiles and the journalists who lie about the club constantly and Michael Stewart and Kevin Clancy ... hey guess what they don't know each other and have probably never assembled in a room 'sub rosa'!
Like I said we have our haters and you have listed some of them,but I was responding to this particular thread content,I think the guy was trying and failing to be funny.All of a sudden they are being labeled as all sorts of mentally challengeds and anti Rangers which there is no evidence of,so people consider that to be a conspjracy.

Like I said we have our haters and you have listed some of them,but I was responding to this particular thread content,I think the guy was trying and failing to be funny.All of a sudden they are being labeled as all sorts of mentally challengeds and anti Rangers which there is no evidence of,so people consider that to be a conspjracy.
You lost me with the bit I've bolded.
Because (you say) there's no evidence of judges being anti Rangers people consider what to be a conspiracy?
The view that there is no evidence? There's a conspiracy to hide evidence?
Help me out here.

Okay fair enough, but it demonstrates that at every level of the Scottish State, there is now a nasty pervasive narrative that allows for people in the very highest to the meanest public office to step across the line of both judicial fairness and social decency when dealing with Rangers and our support.
I hate drawing a parallel in history, but you would need to have ignored major events in Europe's past, not to see a relative similarity in the political grooming of the public mindset towards a particular group.

You lost me with the bit I've bolded.
Because (you say) there's no evidence of judges being anti Rangers people consider what to be a conspiracy?
The view that there is no evidence? There's a conspiracy to hide evidence?
Help me out here.
Mate I'm just heading out to the game so time is short,to summarise the two individuals are being labelled as mentally challengeds,they are not.

Okay fair enough, but it demonstrates that at every level of the Scottish State, there is now a nasty pervasive narrative that allows for people in the very highest to the meanest public office to step across the line of both judicial fairness and social decency when dealing with Rangers and our support.
I hate drawing a parallel in history, but you would need to have ignored major events in Europe's past, not to see a relative similarity in the political grooming of the public mindset towards a particular group.
There is some truth in what you are saying mate but i think on this occaision,there is an over reaction. ANY way imeofftothe game now,let's hope for a win today.

Back