Los Angeles for Sunday

BonessBear90

Does anybody know any bars in LA that will show the rangers game? Its going to be 7AM so I can't imagine it, but don't know if there will be Rangers supporters clubs or something that may show it?

LA Trueblues are a great bunch of guys. I spent time with the when we play Galaxy in 2007 or so.

Either that or send Polster's missus a mention on Instagram. She's in LA just now.

I’ve watched our matches at both of the LA RSCs, LA True Blues as well as the Orange County RSC
Both RSCs show great hospitality to visiting Bears, and LATBs are really close to Universal Studios.

Thanks guys will check it out. Appreciate it

You would be best to call them, cause they’re not there for every game. Went 2 years ago for a game v scum and it was a great day. Well worth getting up at 4 am for. Then last year went for for a game (not a scum game) and it wasn’t on!

You would be best to call them, cause they’re not there for every game. Went 2 years ago for a game v scum and it was a great day. Well worth getting up at 4 am for. Then last year went for for a game (not a scum game) and it wasn’t on!
According to their website it is on.

Boness game is on at The Fox and Hounds pub in Studio City - 7am kick off..not sure where in town you'll be staying, any questions hit me up on PM...

Does anybody know any bars in LA that will show the rangers game? Its going to be 7AM so I can't imagine it, but don't know if there will be Rangers supporters clubs or something that may show it?

cheema thats strange .. was it a midweek game..?

that makes sense mate, don't usually take midweek games unless there are enough members that can turn up for lunchtime....hopefully see you next time you're in town..

It was a Friday night game, so it was midday Friday in LA. I seem to think it was Patrick thistle, so must have been two years ago

Back